GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 28

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
He goes back to the first fouled play, which would be the handball in your scenario. So a FK for City.

Well the first foul was on the City player. The claim was that after the foul against him McTominay handled the ball towards Martial.

I just didn't know if you're allowed to follow the chain back to give United the FK they should have had or if it was just looking at the attacking teams actions prior to the goal.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well the first foul was on the City player. The claim was that after the foul against him McTominay handled the ball towards Martial.

I just didn't know if you're allowed to follow the chain back to give United the FK they should have had or if it was just looking at the attacking teams actions prior to the goal.
If you feel like it was a foul, then go back to the foul yes.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Nice to beat that team though it won’t be enough.

and LOL at whining about fouls. One of the biggest strategies of Pep’s City teams had been just hacking and kicking people when they lose possession to prevent counters. Everyone on here has discussed it. The Liverpool fans were outraged for years about this. Now it’s not them battling City and suddenly City are the victims

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Nice to beat that team though it won’t be enough.

and LOL at whining about fouls. One of the biggest strategies of Pep’s City teams had been just hacking and kicking people when they lose possession to prevent counters. Everyone on here has discussed it. The Liverpool fans were outraged for years about this. Now it’s not them battling City and suddenly City are the victims
I don’t think that’s a facet of City’s play that really stood out to me. The only think that really bothers me about City is like 90% of the league don’t bother to show up against them.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Just saw the replay again it was a handball. It wasn’t tucked in.ball went straight thru his torso and and arm.

Gundogan had his arm stapled to his body lol

The replay I saw it didn't look like it hit his arm and if it did it was after deflecting off his side, which would mean no handball.

Also arm position doesn't matter for attackers. It if touches the hand/arm period and creates a goal/goal scoring opportunity it's a handball.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad