Tottenham x Crystal Palace

Monday 8 March

Chelsea x Everton
West Ham x Leeds

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
A soul for a soul.

I don’t know if Kabak is bad, but he is too slow for PL. First thing CBs need to do is defend on the turn. That’s not Kabak
Personally still think that Nat Phillips has been just fine at CB for us when playing. I'd rather see guys like Henderson and Fabinho playing in midfield and Phillips back at CB. I didn't get forcing that at the time, one of the reasons I don't buy the injury excuse for Liverpool's form. We've just adapted very poorly to the injuries we've had and IMO the coaches have not adjusted their approach accordingly. Too easy to find excuses.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Personally still think that Nat Phillips has been just fine at CB for us when playing. I'd rather see guys like Henderson and Fabinho playing in midfield and Phillips back at CB. I didn't get forcing that at the time, one of the reasons I don't buy the injury excuse for Liverpool's form. We've just adapted very poorly to the injuries we've had and IMO the coaches have not adjusted their approach accordingly. Too easy to find excuses.
There is no fight left in the team and it is obvious. They quit.

I mean, especially without Henderson in there, but I look back on that play where Kovacic kicked the ball into Mane’s face. Where were his team mates? They aren’t assed. It’s not a unit any more. There’s no leadership. The only thing this team is looking for is a fast forward button.

Reactions: YNWA14

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
There is no fight left in the team and it is obvious. They quit.

I mean, especially without Henderson in there, but I look back on that play where Kovacic kicked the ball into Mane’s face. Where were his team mates? They aren’t assed. It’s not a unit any more. There’s no leadership. The only thing this team is looking for is a fast forward button.
Yeah...it's really strange to go from a team that seemed to have its hallmark being how much they played for eachother, and the effort the put on the field, to stuff like that. I don't know if there's anything going on behind the scenes internally but burnout aside there's definitely something going on with the players. I also think that there's too much rigidity to the way that Klopp wants to play and he can't really adapt. I remember when he was first at Liverpool and he didn't have the personnel to play the way that he wanted to play but he did it anyway and it didn't work super well.

Anyway, I'm hoping to see more adjustments made going forward and I fully believe they can get out of this rut. This team is better than what they're showing and where they're placing currently.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Beautiful Aubameyang goal, back to his best? Willian with a nice assist too, he now has more assists than Ziyech and Havertz combined :)

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Bring on Martinelli now. He is a bigger talent than Saka, for sure, but never gets minutes. Don’t like this.

Reactions: S E P H

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Ødegaard just stands still in the middle and does absolutely nothing.

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Lacazette should get a yellow for that absolutely ridiculous sell job

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Stonewall handball on Pieters. But no penalty of course.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad