GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 28

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Love how all the replays of Sterling being fouled in the box have disappeared.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
lol at people trying to invent a reffing conspiracy for Taylor awarding a stonewall penalty.
Conspiracy Theories wish they had as much evidence to back them up. Taylor is a lousy Ref and he should be no where near a Manchester Derby.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Sterling was running across the box, AWB got a foot on the ball and Sterling was stumbling a bit trying to recover it and then ran into Fred who was standing still. It's never a foul.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Didn't Liverpool not lose at home in like two seasons? Again, equivalent exchange where losing sixth straight is determined appropriate after winning like 60 straight. Every neutral fan on here knew that KFC was getting by from some fluke plays and wins that majority went all in their favour. They were ridiculously healthy in the last three years and had a ridiculous home streak, it was a matter of time where that play wasn't sustainable and it went back down to equilibrium levels IMO.

Likely next year this is forgotten maybe the year after. I wouldn’t panic if I was lfc
Not if they miss the CL, that would be a disaster of a season and in their current form there is no way they're reaching the finals.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Really seems like United are getting away with everything today. Not that the Mancs on here will give a damn or see it that way.

Think I’m turning it off. I’m also it a rotten mood which probably isn’t helping.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Really seems like United are getting away with everything today. Not that the Mancs on here will give a damn or see it that way.

Think I’m turning it off. I’m also it a rotten mood which probably isn’t helping.

Isn't that your secret? That you're always in a rotten mood?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad