GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 27

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I’ll tell you what. I didn’t get any books or anything about the title or CL winning season, but once the tell-all for this season comes out I’m going to be first in line. Just a season of everything going wrong and a team that can’t pick itself up.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Salah did way better against Rudiger to at least cause some deception and find a ball in behind after his teammates made runs

Mane just no think running at rudiger lol

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool have not scored an open play goal at Anfield in over 10 hours

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I’ll tell you what. I didn’t get any books or anything about the title or CL winning season, but once the tell-all for this season comes out I’m going to be first in line. Just a season of everything going wrong and a team that can’t pick itself up.
The team need a full lift. No more usuless subs. Sell Firmino/Mane and maybe Salah. Get new creative midfielders and more importanly put Fabinho in midfield.
I would also consider selling Trent.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Milner is last sub. Way too late for Milner.

At least put Keita on. Dear lord. What is happening

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The team need a full lift. No more usuless subs. Sell Firmino/Mane and maybe Salah. Get new creative midfielders and more importanly put Fabinho in midfield.
I would also consider selling Trent.
Who are you replacing these players with if there is no Champions League?

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Who are you replacing these players with if there is no Champions League?
Player that are willing to prove themselves. I could easily put 10 names here. I am not talking about Haaland or Mbappe there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad