GWT: PL Matchweek Catch-Up into (mostly) MW18 & MW19

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010

It seems weird how many messages that other people come up with that Klopp et. al. are sending around.

I called this last season and was shit on. I won't go so far as a caffeine conspiracy, but I think most people are not blind to the fact that most professional athletes are geared up.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
It seems weird how many messages that other people come up with that Klopp et. al. are sending around.

I called this last season and was shit on. I won't go so far as a caffeine conspiracy, but I think most people are not blind to the fact that most professional athletes are geared up.
The caffeine think is not worth replying to or talking about. I think that was the same guy talking about the asthma inhalers. He would have been a great fit on Trump’s staff.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Perfect Russell Conjugation. A bit exaggerated, but when Liverpool struggle = unlucky. When Spurs struggle = typical Mourinho.

I would agree though that Liverpool have been unlucky lately. I'm not sure if Origi not scoring is unlucky, as it is extremely lucky that he even gets the chance, but Liverpool clearly have had a couple of those the last weeks. That Salah shot is 2cm from going underneath Pope's hand etc.

I don't think there is anything really wrong with Liverpool. They weren't as good as last year would suggest (Sheffield United-effect), but they aren't as bad as they are now. Still in the title race the way I see it. Huge weeks coming up though. I guess it would be typical if they got going again against Spurs :(

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
John Terry is managing Aston Villa today because of Dean Smith red card.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Only Liverpool can make Karl Darlow look like Lev Yashin.

doesn’t even remember how his arms work now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad