GWT: PL Matchweek 8

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I mean why wait until after the game sack him? This game was lost before it even started. **** this

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
But Bailly is the one apparently being replaced. He hasn't been good, but Young has been total ****e.

Bailly has been Mourinho's whipping boy this season.

He wasn't great on the first goal, since he didn't turn and run fast enough, but if you're playing 1 at the back I'd rather have Bailly instead of Smalling.

Reactions: Gecklund

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Thank god Pogbas teammates were making runs there for him and didn’t get him isolated 3 on 1.
Have to wonder if his act is starting to wear thin on his teammates too. That's the second instance in as many games in which he was left with the ball and his teammates were standing around like statues.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Also I don't understand this sub at all. Take off Bailly for Mata, but then have McTominay drop back to CB so you have basically the same formation anyway, except now Pogba is further back on the pitch.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Also I don't understand this sub at all. Take off Bailly for Mata, but then have McTominay drop back to CB so you have basically the same formation anyway, except now Pogba is further back on the pitch.

Respect Mourinho. He’s earned it.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I feel the utd fans at OT aren't backing the manager - hence poor run of results.

This has a lot more to do with Benitez having Mourinho's number. Always having it. Even though they don't play on equal ground anymore this would be two wins for Benitez over Mourinho in the last two games if the score holds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad