GWT: PL Matchweek 5

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I'm not impressed with Dazn as a service.

I'm not sure about you guys, but this looks like 720p/30fps which is a waste on a 4k TV.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Whether Chelsea has success or not this season, what Lampard is doing to integrate and develop youth is going to pay off big time long term.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Whether Chelsea has success or not this season, what Lampard is doing to integrate and develop youth is going to pay off big time long term.
Right, I'd be satisfied with a top 10 finish, but the youth making big strides in development. This will help us for next season, but also future youth believing they can have a chance.

Reactions: Blender

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Very clueless and uninformed post.

The Firmino passes in this game were totally absurd.

How is this clueless? I know he has been injured but whenever he has played he has been Liverpools worst player by quite a distance.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
If Rudi got reinjured, I will cry myself to sleep.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
What happened to Wolverhampton this year? They look awful.

They’ve been playing a full strength XI basically twice a week since the start of the PL season.

They’ve got virtually no depth.

If they wanna keep pushing Europe, they’re going to struggle to stay much above the relegation zone.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
If Chelsea sticks with this 3-5-2, I really want to see what it looks like with Kante, Emerson, and RLC all healthy.

I'm sure Mount wants a do-over on that one, but a great run.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
They’ve been playing a full strength XI basically twice a week since the start of the PL season.

They’ve got virtually no depth.

If they wanna keep pushing Europe, they’re going to struggle to stay much above the relegation zone.
I don’t really buy that as an excuse for the drop off this early in the season. If anything they should be playing better especially just coming off an international break. They have looked terrible since the season kicked off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad