GWT: PL Matchweek 5

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Swedish studio with Jonas Olsson (former WBA) and Bojan Djordic (former Man United youth) are calling out Marriner and VAR pretty hard right now.

Weak from both Marriner and VAR to not have the guts to call it

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I’m pretty sure he’s pretty happy to be out of Arsenal.

He is not close to a big 6 calibre player and would not get a game there either. He usually sits on the bench for both teams so I don’t think he is happy at Liverpool either, I suppose that is more enjoyable than our bench but it isn’t ideal. You should sell him to a relegation candidate so he can be a valuable player.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
He is not close to a big 6 calibre player and would not get a game there either. He usually sits on the bench for both teams so I don’t think he is happy at Liverpool either, I suppose that is more enjoyable than our bench but it isn’t ideal. You should sell him to a relegation candidate so he can be a valuable player.

Very clueless and uninformed post.

The Firmino passes in this game were totally absurd.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
There’s something that the Kop want you to know; the best in the world his name is Bobby Firmino!

What a player and another nice win. Mane continuing his incredible form as well. Big ups to Robertson as well who really took it to Newcastle while we were down.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
4518565_0.jpg

My morning is complete

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Can't watch the game, gonna watch it back on DAZN this evening, but man oh man Fikayo Tomori is a gem, and I feel very vindicated after amping him up a lot this summer.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
The kids are killing it today.
Every goal scored by Chelsea this season has been from an academy graduate so far. 5 from Abraham, 2 from Mount, 1 from Tomori.

Can't watch the game, gonna watch it back on DAZN this evening, but man oh man Fikayo Tomori is a gem, and I feel very vindicated after amping him up a lot this summer.
Best player on the field in the first half.

Reactions: Wee Baby Seamus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->