GWT: PL Matchweek 38 - Grand Finale

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019

well look, another pitch invasion where a player gets assaulted. insane that the first thing you think of doing after winning the league is to push/bump/punch a player from the opposing team

Reactions: Peen

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I know much of that is Internet forum stuff, but getting rid of that many, many for top dollar is unlikely.

If you’re selling Bruno or Rashford, clubs are interested. But some of the other parts? You think some prices are too low? Fred for 35? Dude is 29. No chance. Who is paying that. I think every central defenders price is inflated.
I think McTominay would get good money but yeah I agree. We aren’t selling 15-30 players but I think losing 10 isn’t unrealistic especially with 5ish leaving on free.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I can't believe how we pissed away this chance and to the opponents that we did it to. I am pissed we signed a mediocre manager to an extension before top four was even locked which shows the ambition for this club. They don't give a damn about CL or Europa, the goal was just to get back into European football period and that's from the higher ups. Such a lack of winning attitude in this organisation is mind-blowing to me. This is where protests need to come back because it simply was not good enough. I am not saying to drape the stadium with anti-Arteta banners, but just don't show up to the games for the season ticket holders. This lack of success is bigger than just one person, this is a group think problem at this point.

I recommend watching the Graham AFTV video as he's the most logical Arsenal fan on that site. He mentioned a stat that Gabriel scored five goals on the EPL season, that's the most of any CB in the league yet that is tied for all the EPL goals scored by every single Arsenal striker - individually. Yet, Arteta has alienated a handful of players including one of the best #9s that Arsenal has ever had. 11 goals in 17 games after he got freed from this dictator.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I love how Arsenal and Tottenham were both playing as if they were going to be separated by goal difference. Stings we couldn't get it done, but what a ride this season's been

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad