Burnley x Newcastle
Chelsea x Watford
Crystal Palace x Man Utd
Leicester x Southampton
Liverpool x Wolverhampton
Man City x Aston Villa
Norwich x Tottenham
-
Man City win Premier League with win over Aston Villa OR Liverpool draw or loss to Wolverhampton

Liverpool win Premier League with win over Wolverhampton AND Man City draw or loss to Aston Villa
-
Leeds are relegated if their result is worse than Burnley’s. Burnley are safe with a win OR a better than or equal result to Leeds
-
Tottenham get 4th unless they choke against Norwich and Arsenal win

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Any chance Salah plays on Sunday?
I think he will. Maybe off the bench though.

I think Klopp plays as close to the team that he wants to play in the CL final as possible.

Reactions: Rob

Rob

Feb 27, 2002
New Brunswick
Visit site
I think he will. Maybe off the bench though.

I think Klopp plays as close to the team that he wants to play in the CL final as possible.

If I'm a Liverpool fan I would want him on the bench to start the match. If Man City is leading their game at halftime then keep him there.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
If I'm a Liverpool fan I would want him on the bench to start the match. If Man City is leading their game at halftime then keep him there.
Eh yes and no. Don’t expect a full 90 either way though.

I don’t think LFC care what Man City does. It doesn’t effect their planning

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Veira kicking that dumbass Everton supporter definitely going to get him a touchline ban. Really ruining my Palace win against United hopes.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Veira kicking that dumbass Everton supporter definitely going to get him a touchline ban. Really ruining my Palace win against United hopes.
That’s how I felt when I saw Aston Villa get an extra 15m from the Grealish transfer if City win the league.

Those type of clauses for same league transfers should be illegal.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Can't remember the last time the final week was so exciting, but that could be because it's been a while since Arsenal's been anywhere within sniffing distance

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Apparently Spurs have a food poisoning outbreak. Lasagnagate all over again...

Edit:

Last edited:

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Hadn’t checked the table in a while and forgot that City are only ahead by one point. Definitely more heartened by Villa only needing a draw instead of having to win, but still not getting my hopes up. Pretty crazy to me that the Quadruple is still alive in MW38.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Salah and Virgil in training today. Not sure either start but if they can put in like 20-30 minutes off the bench I am not going to be unhappy

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
  • Wow
Reactions: NJDevs26

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
You should bet a lot of money for Chelsea's position changing. There has probably never been an 18-goal swing in any European top division with that high a position in the standings.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

yeah I hate to break it to him but if Liverpool wins the league they're gonna make some of these pitch invasions look like child's play. However I'm very sure they won't attack any opposing players/managers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad