GWT: PL Matchweek 38 - Grand Finale

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017

yeah I hate to break it to him but if Liverpool wins the league they're gonna make some of these pitch invasions look like child's play. However I'm very sure they won't attack any opposing players/managers.
Which I don't like.

Pitch invasion are dangerous. IMO they should have lifetime ban for the fans that invade the pitch. That would make them think twice before doing it.

Reactions: al secord

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016

yeah I hate to break it to him but if Liverpool wins the league they're gonna make some of these pitch invasions look like child's play. However I'm very sure they won't attack any opposing players/managers.
What makes you think that?

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
What makes you think that?
Which part? Not attacking anyone's players? Everton fans actually regularly attack other team's players and try to hit them during the middle of games. They were doing it yesterday as well long before anyone ran on the pitch. Ours don't and neither do really any other fans in the league. It is however in almost every English fan's nature to pitch invade to celebrate with their team.

Reactions: Rob

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Which part? Not attacking anyone's players? Everton fans actually regularly attack other team's players and try to hit them during the middle of games. They were doing it yesterday as well long before anyone ran on the pitch. Ours don't and neither do really any other fans in the league. It is however in almost every English fan's nature to pitch invade to celebrate with their team.
I don't recall Everton supporters attacking players/coaches apart from yesterday. Not excusing the behaviour but emotions were obviously extra high yesterday. I could easily see Liverpool supporters do the same if they manage to win the league against all odds.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
While on commentary during the game last month he said that Richarlison needed to stop play acting.

I believe this was in response to Carragher accusing him two or three different times of not just diving to win fouls but feigning injury. Most recently the last Merseyside Derby.
Number one, Carragher is obviously 100% right (stick Anthony Gordon on it too).

But Richarlison holding on to that for the event they didn’t get relegated is hilarious.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Number one, Carragher is obviously 100% right (stick Anthony Gordon on it too).

But Richarlison holding on to that for the event they didn’t get relegated is hilarious.

Guy does have a history of celebrating things that should be beneath Everton.

richarlison-251d.png

Some twilight zone Everton have tricked their fans into, where the 7th or 8th biggest club in England staying up is worthy of a pitch invasion.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Pretty ignorant to be blaming fans for celebrating survival. The fans understand that even a big club with large supporter base could end up spending years in the lower divisions like Leeds or Sunderland.
Please spare me.

It’s more a reflection of how the club is run. This club should finish in the top half every season and should probably compete for domestic cups.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
When you go to the Spurs bar for the first match of the year and all you want to do is take control of the remote, you have control issues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad