GWT: PL Matchweek 37

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
It's been a great season, but I can't help but feel frustrated with how it ended. Had a real shot at CL football and got a bunch of injuries in key positions in the home stretch, which just totally arrested their momentum.

Also just to add, the club kind of screwed itself too by shipping Haller and just deciding to do nothing knowing Antonio is a walking sick note. Big call by Moyes/the board and he failed that one without a doubt.

Last edited:

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Sack manager mid season and new manager comes in and after some time puts together a system that has them second over a good chunk of the season. Manager needs to go.
His performance overall over the season has not been good enough and he doesn’t play the Arsenal way or give chances to youngsters nearly enough. Arteta simply needs to go.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Nat doesn't handle the ball well enough to fit Liverpool's system long-term but he's a good pure defender and I think he could have himself a solid career in the bottom half of the table.

Reactions: luiginb

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Nat doesn't handle the ball well enough to fit Liverpool's system long-term but he's a good pure defender and I think he could have himself a solid career in the bottom half of the table.

He could be our fourth CB but the passing has to improve. It might in preseason camp too. I definitely wouldn’t get rid of him. The other one yeah he should be sold. We have Koumetio for that young player position next year anyway.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I'm convinced that Kane is leaving Spurs this summer after that final whistle today. Don't blame him.

Son could be going out too now

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
The worst-case scenario for Arsenal at this point is doing just enough to get into the conference league :laugh:

Reactions: AB13

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
He could be our fourth CB but the passing has to improve. It might in preseason camp too. I definitely wouldn’t get rid of him. The other one yeah he should be sold. We have Koumetio for that young player position next year anyway.
Yeah, I'd be down to give him a full camp and see if he can work on his game. There's a lot to like.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Their last few losses especially the one against Newcastle. Dropping points against ten men Saints. Completely inexcusable.
Sure, it's a disappointing end to the season so far, as it was last year, but that sounded like they did something really bad. I mean, teams lose.

They also won their first FA Cup and will appear in Europe for just the sixth time.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
To some extent, I recognize that Leicester won a trophy and that counts for something for a club like then in terms of what are realistic expectations.

But they could have had both.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Really nice to see how he's grown into his role at Liverpool. Hope they reward him for it.
I am seriously thinking he could take over Gomez role at CB.

He has been a revelation. He has untapped potential too. He just keep improving game by game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad