GWT: PL Matchweek 32

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
If United were down, Liverpool fans would have taken this thread to page 4 already. It's a fact.

Nope, because I have a life and didn't watch a second of this game. Haven't even made it far enough through the topic to know who they're playing. Sorry to disappoint.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
If the search function worked on this site, it wouldn't take me very long to find numerous "Ole's at the wheel" posts by Liverpool fans.

Yeah, but after my mom beat cancer which just happened a few months ago, if you think I'm spending my time in the middle of the week watching (checks to see) Brighton play United, you're wrong.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Yeah, but after my mom beat cancer which just happened a few months ago, if you think I'm spending my time in the middle of the week watching (checks to see) Brighton play United, you're wrong.

I'm not saying you're watching, but commenting with the type of posts I linked is definitely out for Liverpool fans here.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
If the search function worked on this site, it wouldn't take me very long to find numerous "Ole's at the wheel" posts by Liverpool fans.

Good things there's google:

GWT: - PL Matchweek 16
Imagine keeping a thread from December at the ready to “validate” your thoughts on this.
Whatever makes you feel better.

Personally I don’t plan on watching any more (and I did not watch today) United games this season. Not going to hate watch and not going to learn anything about them playing relegation fodder. While Liverpool may own some real estate in your head, I could not care less about what United is doing.

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Congrats! Great news

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

Good things there's google:

GWT: - PL Matchweek 16

I didn't notice that you pulled this up from a game when they were playing City. I think everyone can see why people would be watching that game and not a Brighton one.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Who cares?

duty_calls.png

Reactions: Rob

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Which of the 4 games are you looking forward to most on this premier league wednesday?

Bournemouth vs. Newcastle
Everton vs Leicester City
West Ham vs Chelsea
Arsenal vs Norwich City

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Leicester seemed like they were getting back into the groove a bit against Chelsea despite their loss. I think they'll take the W as will Chelsea, though United have been in very good form toward the end of the season so Leicester's spot should be less confident than I originally thought.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Which of the 4 games are you looking forward to most on this premier league wednesday?

West Ham vs Chelsea
Arsenal vs Norwich City
I plan on watching Everton/Leicester and West Ham/Chelsea. Obviously looking most forward to the Chelsea game.

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
I plan on watching Everton/Leicester and West Ham/Chelsea. Obviously looking most forward to the Chelsea game.

hope you have NBC Sports Gold then, as the Arsenal-Norwich game is the one on TV.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

West Ham vs Chelsea
Arsenal vs Norwich City
Hoping for Everton, West Ham, and Norwich to get results here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad