GWT: PL Matchweek 31

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
London will claim the team if it’s convenient to them.

But on the other hand it would be pretty bad for Merseyside to lose Everton in the PL. the only other team that is relevant (besides Marine’s Cup run last year) is Tranmere. Even Manchester used to have more teams that that who have been in PL recently.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I would think it's quite sad to see a club like Everton get relegated. Held hostage by bad owners and directors.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I don't care one bit about the geographical makeup of the PL. It would be sad for Evertonians to get relegated for the first time, but Hamburg had to deal with that too. That's why it's funny.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I would think it's quite sad to see a club like Everton get relegated. Held hostage by bad owners and directors.
I don't think it would be the worst thing for them. It kinda helped teams like Villa and Newcastle get new owners not long after relegation.

Reactions: JPBolts

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
Speaking as a Villa fan, it feels like it's their 'turn' to go down.. They spend so much money on absolute dross
I don't think it would be the worst thing for them. It kinda helped teams like Villa and Newcastle get new owners not long after relegation.
This is also something that would play a role. just becoming more and more of a bottom 6 club eventually has its downfall. Revitalizing in the Championship is definitely not the worst thing, especially with the amount of money invested in the squad who is not that good.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
If you switched Anthony Gordon name to Mohamed Salah I am pretty sure MANY people in england would call him a diver/cheat. The guy flop everytime he has a chance it's pathetic but he is an irrelevent english player on a bad team so nobody cares.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
If you switched Anthony Gordon name to Mohamed Salah I am pretty sure MANY people in england would call him a diver/cheat. The guy flop everytime he has a chance it's pathetic but he is an irrelevent english player on a bad team so nobody cares.
That penalty call was pathetic.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Looking at the schedule it is not getting any better for Everton. Really tough run of games to end the season.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
I don't care one bit about the geographical makeup of the PL. It would be sad for Evertonians to get relegated for the first time, but Hamburg had to deal with that too. That's why it's funny.
Reminds me of our club after sacking Pellegrini, except we went out and hired a competent manager and not Frank Lampard.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Reminds me of our club after sacking Pellegrini, except we went out and hired a competent manager and not Frank Lampard.
The crazy thing is the Everton fans BEGGED for Lampard

Rafa was the only thing keeping The Ev up

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
David Sullivan got so lucky. He shunted Moyes the first time, lucky he got a second chance. And to be fair, a lot of West Ham supporters were hardly enthused by the Moyesiah.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad