Monday 4 April

Crystal Palace x Arsenal

Wednesday 6 April

Burnley x Everton

UCL / Europa fixtures midweek

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Alright. This is the week Brighton finally gets back to winning ways. If not now, I'm going to start getting seriously worried

Reactions: Gecklund

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
First game back, early kick off after the international break is a really lousy game to be in, even if it’s against Watford. That being said, still should win, and if LFC does, they will be in 1st when City kicks off.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool up 1-0 going into halftime. Early game after international break always sucks.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
What a slog this was. I’m going back to bed. Not expecting a favor for Burnley. More likely that City close down the goal difference a bit.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Pretty mediocre tackle TBH. He wrapped up well, but didn't get the legs. Never gonna make an open field stop against a top running back like that.
I mean everyone else is hosting their pro days before the nfl draft This week

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
There are scrums, sure, but there aren’t as many where the player isn’t even looking for the ball and just out and out tackles the player
Players usually make it look slightly more accidental. Functionally it's exactly the same.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I’m not quite sure what your point is driving at. Sure, it happens a bit, and more in the past, but is it not a foul? Should it be allowed to go on?

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I’m not quite sure what your point is driving at. Sure, it happens a bit, and more in the past, but is it not a foul? Should it be allowed to go on?
Really weird conclusion to conjure when what I wrote was literally the opposite of that.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
That’s why I was asking for clarity. To me, it seems like you were trying to say they let most of this go, so what’s the point of doing that one.

I think this one was more cynical. But I also think you stop some of the others if you give them more often

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
That’s why I was asking for clarity. To me, it seems like you were trying to say they let most of this go, so what’s the point of doing that one.

I think this one was more cynical. But I also think you stop some of the others if you give them more often
They should be giving them way more often. Players get away with murder on corners, it's crazy. No one wants to see a thousand pens a game, but it's weird that we've been sensitized to rugby on one specific set of dead ball plays. It's just corners, FKs are never given that leeway.

Reactions: Mount Suribachi

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I think for corners, because it’s compacted in the area, they let more go. Honestly with today, had the player looked for the ball at any point and then collided, I don’t think it’s given. But he went right for Jota and didn’t even look for anything. It was just stupid.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Yeah, that's what I meant by most players making it look accidental. He probably assumed they'd just refuse to call it because they often do.

Mendy got lucky there, that really should have been finished.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad