GWT: PL Matchweek 31 (part 1)

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
I mean, Mane went down, but it is a pen. If he stayed up, maybe the ref doesn't give - and it is a clear pen.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Big points for Liverpool.

Match City’s results week for week and you force City to get a win at Old Trafford with like 3 weeks left in the season and you know United would absolutely love to play spoiler.

Granted that does include hosting Spurs and Chelsea, so it’s far from given. But the win definitely keeps the title race much more on the edge.

Reactions: Stray Wasp

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Big points for Liverpool.

Match City’s results week for week and you force City to get a win at Old Trafford with like 3 weeks left in the season and you know United would absolutely love to play spoiler.

Granted that does include hosting Spurs and Chelsea, so it’s far from given. But the win definitely keeps the title race much more on the edge.

Well there is one thing they would love to spoil even more, or atleast the majority of the fans it seems and that's for Liverpool to win the league

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Well there is one thing they would love to spoil even more, or atleast the majority of the fans it seems and that's for Liverpool to win the league

If they were playing both, sure.

But it’s always better to play spoiler for the team you’re playing against who is also a rival.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
If they were playing both, sure.

But it’s always better to play spoiler for the team you’re playing against who is also a rival.

For sure. I think in the moment everyone will love it. But if Liverpool's still in it it will probably come with a bitter aftertaste

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Sarri continues to be unable to break down teams that park the bus. Jorginho better be subbed off for Kovacic or RLC at the half here so we get someone much more aggressive in that spot.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
To win after mid-week, bad as that was, is spectacular. I would ordinarily have some complaints but I don't have any considering the situation.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Story of the season for Chelsea. Of course they gave up the first goal after dominating possession, they have done that repeatedly this year.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Everton playing the ball back to Pickford is such a waste. Basically every time he just boots it 75 meters down pitch and the other team trivially gains possession.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad