Burnley-Leicester
West Ham-Huddersfield

Sunday
10:15am Fulham-Liverpool
12:30 Everton-Chelsea

Then International Break

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Leicester down to 10 men since the 4th minute of the game.

What a free kick by Maddison to make it 1-0 for Leicester.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
What a garbage West Ham performance. Pellegrini has generally done a good job remaking this team and how they play, but there's just no excuse for the lethargy of the last few weeks. I know it propped up around the window with all the Arnautovic stuff, but he really needs to sort it out. Defensively, that was one of the most embarrassing displays they could have had. Three against Huddersfield, really?

That said, there is a ton of dead weight on this team. Antonio and Ogbonna, in particular, are just trash.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Leicester wins 2-1 after playing 86+ minutes with 10 men. Tielemans has been really good for Leicester so far, great add by them. Maddison and Tielemans in the midfield together is a pretty dangerous combination.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Leicester wins 2-1 after playing 86+ minutes with 10 men. Tielemans has been really good for Leicester so far, great add by them. Maddison and Tielemans in the midfield together is a pretty dangerous combination.
I think Rodgers is going to do really well there.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
What a garbage West Ham performance. Pellegrini has generally done a good job remaking this team and how they play, but there's just no excuse for the lethargy of the last few weeks. I know it propped up around the window with all the Arnautovic stuff, but he really needs to sort it out. Defensively, that was one of the most embarrassing displays they could have had. Three against Huddersfield, really?

That said, there is a ton of dead weight on this team. Antonio and Ogbonna, in particular, are just trash.

I'll take it. 4-3 come back win, doesn't matter who the opposition is, I was hyped when it was over.

Antonio has the same problem as he had with Bilic - he's a great athlete, strong and fast and good in the air - he just can't play football.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I'll take it. 4-3 come back win, doesn't matter who the opposition is, I was hyped when it was over.

Antonio has the same problem as he had with Bilic - he's a great athlete, strong and fast and good in the air - he just can't play football.
He's fine purely as a utility option. What exacerbates the problem isn't that he can't play football (as you say, he has useful qualities), it's that he thinks he can. I've lost count of how many possessions he squanders firing 25 yards over the crossbar.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Craven Cottage looks wonderful. That is an away I will miss.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Starting to more and more think Firmino might not cut it. Fantastic when he don't have the ball but with the ball there is much room for improvements. Super frustrating. Definitely need someone that can challenge him atleast in the summer. He does so many things well but when he's trying to distribute the ball the quality tend to be very low.

Last edited:

Mr Plow

Apr 15, 2016
Salah could really use a goal next half. His confidence on the ball seems fleeting at this moment.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Well that is terrible, oh well. This team has conceded almost 70 goals, not good enough. Havent won on the road in 2 months.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad