New York
EPyhH_lWsAQMwcp
The Happy One

Reactions: BrokenFace

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
This is an example of how underrated United’s talent is due to how bad the manager is.

People like you talk about them like they’re bottom half talent.

They are, at worst, about equal to Wolves on talent. A home draw against an equal talent team is not a positive, it’s a neutral at best.
Which players in attack or the midfield would clearly start for Wolves?

Three who would are injured (and one of those might have no desire to play for United again). One who might literally got there a few days ago. Other than that, I wouldn’t take the lot of them in a straight swap, even if you changed the manager. Martial has talent but has been awful for a while. James can run fast. Maybe he can develop more with a better manager. They don’t have that. Sure they have some talent, but for what they paid, and what they’ve got, it’s not good enough to expect to beat good sides like Wolves. Especially when you take into account the manager.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Crystal palace in 14th place are closer to City than City are to Liverpool

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Currently that is not the case, it would be against Crystal Palace.
You are correct, though I doubt City will win all their matches til then. Have Leicester in 3 weeks. Just a matter of when now the title is clinched.

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
You are correct, though I doubt City will win all their matches til then. Have Leicester in 3 weeks. Just a matter of when now the title is clinched.

Yah, I would love to clinch at Goodison or the Etihad.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
So this is the City team that’s supposed to beat Madrid?
I mean City waived the white flag at the league today. They are going to put all their eggs in the cup basket. Does that mean they are better than Madrid? Hard to say. The form of Sterling and Bernardo have fallen off a cliff and they still only have one competent defender, but I wouldn’t say it is wise to underestimate them either.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
What happens if Spurs score (or City for that matter), before they decide it is a penalty? I am guessing such a goal wouldn't stand? So in reality today's game was 88mins and not 90?

I personally believe cameras will ref games in the future. Maybe in combination with sensors on players to measure impact points, force etc. I am not against technology, but this VAR is a complete joke. Son gets his red cards, but Sterling doesn't etc.

That said. The gods were kind to Spurs today. Didn't deserve that at all. Hopefully it will give players some confidence to start playing a bit more. Odd how players like Alli, Son, Lucas etc are currently unable to even play simple passes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad