GWT: PL Matchweek 18

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
OGS hasn’t been behind the bench for a game yet and I’m already more excited for this than I’ve been in years. Maybe it’s just the potential of a different look and we will have to see how they play under him.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I thought it was apparent about 10 minutes in that Chelsea would need Giroud in the box occupying the central defenders. Hope its not too late. RLC and Giroud now.. I do like both changes.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Jorginho dreadful while defending as usual, and I would have taken him out for RLC to drop Kante back deeper with RLC ahead of him.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
That was City’s first venomous attempt since going down by 2. Their lack of intensity and directness considering the situation is surprising.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Leicester have looked quite good. They have a good team.
They have one of the best groups of young players in the league in my opinion. Chillwell, Maddison, Ndidi, Maguire, Ricardo, and Gray are all under 25 and promising.

Reactions: YNWA14

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
They have one of the best groups of young players in the league in my opinion. Chillwell, Maddison, Ndidi, Maguire, Ricardo, and Gray are all under 25 and promising.
Choudhury has looked great in his two appearances also.

Maddison is on my wish list for the summer. He's incredible.

Reactions: Blender

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Haha, you felt only way City would score in off a cross, but after the 25th cross or so in the last 10 minutes, you didn't expect the cross to go in by itself...

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
How good is Maguire? Not rhetorical, I’m actually asking.
Excellent defensively as well as in the box for offensive corners. Can't expect him to make a ton of great long passes from the back, but he will reliably handle the ball when needed. Probably not a great fit for any club who wants their defenders to play with the ball a lot, but otherwise he's a rock back there.
Madisson is so good and had a spectacular game today.
Maddison is a fantastic player.
Choudhury has looked great in his two appearances also.

Maddison is on my wish list for the summer. He's incredible.
I should have included Choudhury as well, I just haven't seen him play enough. He has had a good game today.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Alonso with the miss of the season there?

I know Mane has had a few bad ones but wow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad