12:30pm:
Cardiff - Man Utd

Sunday 23 December
11am:
Everton - Tottenham

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
18 games unbeaten to start the season. Can hardly believe it!

Winning the title would be incredibly cathartic. Can now at least entertain the notion of it. Going to be fun to see what happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Machinehead

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
18 games unbeaten to start the season. Can hardly believe it!

Winning the title would be incredibly cathartic. Can now at least entertain the notion of it. Going to be fun to see what happens.

Christmas Day winners have won 7 of the last 8 titles (maybe 8 of the last 9 I can’t recall).

Although the only one not to do it over that stretch is Liverpool.

If I was betting, I’d put Liverpool as the favorites at this point, as much as I hate that. I think city is a better team at blowing teams out and absolutely dominating a match, but Liverpool just seem to have that luck going for them this season that City had last year. Late winners, opponents missing chances, etc are helping here and there combined with obviously incredible talent and coaching.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Still think City takes it. De Bruyne coming back will be huge and they barely skipped a beat without him.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
The two back to back games Liverpool plays at home v Arsenal and away to City on either side of the new year are big. If Liverpool could find a way to snake all six pts there they’d be sitting mighty pretty.

Still, the pace set out by both teams leaves very little room for error.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
This race is going to be close, KDB back is huge but Salah is coming around. If Mane and Firnino can ever get going, I think they will win it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->