GWT: PL Matchweek 16

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
You cant draw any conclusions from Tierneys 3 games except that Arsenal are a great side with him in.

Haha this schtick is tiresome already.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Such a huge goal. I liked the set up of the front 3 they just need some more supply from the MF/Back-line. They just don't get the amount of touches needed.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Another really nice goal with the final pass from Pepe. Good work by Auba though to get it out to him and get back in for the finish.

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
This game can still finish 4-3 or 2-6, I am not going to turn it off haha.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
If only we could advance the ball to these forward players on a consistent basis....That is all I ask!

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
The sings where encouraging in the first half, but now we truly see good vertical linebreaking passes from Arsenal. Feels refreshing.

Reactions: Rob

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
West Ham sucks, like anyone knew they would, and they are ruining Haller. Too bad. Haller’s a great striker, but he took the money.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Can't believe I wanted Liverpool to spend 50 million on Pepe. Woof.
Nice take.

With that said, that was a dreadful game and I found myself fast-forwarding 99% of it. I was going to say that it was Championship level quality, but don't think that is fair to bash championship because that league has better games than today's.

Gabriel Messi was outstanding, more of him please and Chambers was also very good. Still was quite bad and I guess that West Ham failed because Arsenal played one of the weakest half's of the entire season it was that terrible.

The only two clubs that deserve the mighty title is Arsenal and Man United, they've wrecked pretty much everyone their entire history in the EPL. Hilariously, you can say those two clubs have taken the biggest tumble as well. The problem though is that any number divided by zero always turns out to be zero and when Man United employed Mourinho that was their zero, officially elimination them from the mighty category.

Now beyond England, the mighty teams still stand at Arsenal, Bayern, Juventus, Madrid, and Barcelona. Shady transfer dealing though by the two Espana clubs reduces their mighty level a couple units below Arsenal's. Juventus plays in one of the worst domestic leagues in Europe which reduces their mighty aura, and Bayern is a racist club reducing theirs. PSG is blood money that is automatically ban from the mighty list. Due to those reasons in the end, Arsenal is still the mightiest club.

Reactions: AB13 and Cassano

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad