GWT: PL Matchweek 16

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I didn't see the supporter that shouted the monkey sounds at the end when the ball was in the corner. But someone was making an airplane gesture. That is quite sad.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Let’s go Villa.

Hopefully they do us a favor for that lineup we are letting them play against in Carabao Cup

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I didn't see the supporter that shouted the monkey sounds at the end when the ball was in the corner. But someone was making an airplane gesture. That is quite sad.
Yeah I mean that’s part of the problem. People still don’t realize two wrongs don’t make a right.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
This reminds me of the PSG win. Couldn’t be more perfect. Ole gets more rope, and essentially hands Liverpool the title. What a result. :laugh:
Not saying Liverpool have been handed the title. Too early. That game on Boxing Day In Leicester, after Qatar is going to be HUGE

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Pretty sure that was a joke about how players in Italy are red carded for being racially abused. There is no doubt whatsoever that fat bastard was making monkey noises.

Reactions: The Abusement Park

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008

Club Statement
Manchester City FC are aware of a video circulating on social media which appears to show a supporter making racial gestures during the second half of the match against Manchester United this evening.
Officials from the Club are working with Greater Manchester Police in order to help them identify any individuals concerned and assist with their enquiries.

The Club are also working with GMP regarding an instance of objects being thrown onto the field of play.

The Club operates a zero tolerance policy regarding discrimination of any kind, and anyone found guilty of racial abuse will be banned from the club for life.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

I legitimately can’t think of a single instance of a potential red (for either team) in the game.

The game was officiated well. Missed the pen live, but VAR did it’s job.

for the tackle on sterling. 74 minute. No play on the ball zero intention of playing the ball. A straight kick out from behind. It’s dangerous and reckless.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It’s a tactical foul. If that’s a red then City should have had multiple.
Tactical fouls can be red no matter. It’s from the back and he has no intention of playing the ball. Like I said dangerous and reckless.

where did city have those kind in this game?

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Tactical fouls can be red no matter. It’s from the back and he has no intention of playing the ball. Like I said dangerous and reckless.

where did city have those kind in this game?
How about Kyle Walker’s scissor kick on Lingard? I think it was Lingard might have been Rashford but that didn’t even get him a yellow for some reason. That was just as bad if not worse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad