GWT: PL Matchweek 16

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
1. That first pass from Luiz was filthy.
2. Willian nearly f***ed it up and Alonso nearly f***ed it up.
3. That pass from Hazard was unbelievable.
4. That finish was incredible.

Really goes to show that Chelsea going forward is Hazard making up for the failures of others :laugh:

I'm optimistic about the second half - Chelsea looked completely different after the goal.

Kovacic looks really good today.

Great goal by Kante but when he is under pressure he is a mess.

Right before the goal, I was about to post saying that Kante was one of the worst players on the pitch in that first half. He's been losing possession like crazy. I'm less mad now though :laugh:

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
1. That first pass from Luiz was filthy.
2. Willian nearly ****ed it up and Alonso nearly ****ed it up.
3. That pass from Hazard was unbelievable.
4. That finish was incredible.

Really goes to show that Chelsea going forward is Hazard making up for the failures of others :laugh:

I'm optimistic about the second half - Chelsea looked completely different after the goal.

Kovacic looks really good today.

Right before the goal, I was about to post saying that Kante was one of the worst players on the pitch in that first half. He's been losing possession like crazy. I'm less mad now though :laugh:
Kante i believe is being used wrong. Nice goal but that's not his strength either.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Sokratis and Mustafi to miss Southampton next week. Holding out. Not even sure who we'll play at CB.
That dive by Mustafi was effin' pathetic, just send this guy with a one-way ticket to the Balkans.

Monreal was on the bench was he not? We're probably going to have to play Kola as a CB and his decision-making has been questionable at best these past three fixtures. Fortunately we're playing Soton and not someone like Wolves or Watford.

Reactions: Cassano

Wee Baby Seamus

Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Main difference right now for Chelsea is they're playing down the right through Kante and Pedro rather than down the left through Alonso and Willian.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I still think he is being misused, and City has been isolating and attacking him with 2-3 players every time.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Come on Chelsea.
3F70219A-B654-4B8F-9B4B-91B3F57F3D90.gif

Reactions: Live in the Now

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Disgusting dive by Barkley. Even as a Chelsea fan, you should get a yellow for that nonsense.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Pedro is the best utility player in the league and I will die on this hill.
I'd have to say Milner for best utility player. You can play that guy in almost any position and get a Premier League caliber performance out of him.

Wee Baby Seamus

Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I'd have to say Milner for best utility player. You can play that guy in almost any position and get a Premier League caliber performance out of him.

That's fair, Milner's versatility is an asset which Pedro doesn't have. I just completely adore Pedro's work ethic and drive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad