GWT: PL Matchweek 15

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Unai Emery really took a group of international stars, spent +300m on improving them and then completely destroyed them mentally, making them think every other team was better than ours. He’s the worst thing to ever happen to this club.

Last edited:
Reactions: S E P H

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Unai Emery really took a group of international stars, spent +300m on improving them and then completely destroyed them mentally, making them think every other team was better than ours. He’s the worst thing to ever happen to this club.
Because they gotten so much better now that he’s gone.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Because they gotten so much better now that he’s gone.

He has been gone for 6 days and the players are mentally ruined because of him. You can’t expect things to change in 6 days under any manager, especially under Ljungberg who has never coached before, do you genuinely believe our team wouldn’t beat Norwich and Brighton under an average coach?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
What? Based on a couple of months which he was out 5-6 weeks with an injury?
No its about the games Mou has used him and the fact that we're about half way through the year.If his situation doesn't change I don't see how he stays.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
He has been gone for 6 days and the players are mentally ruined because of him. You can’t expect things to change in 6 days under any manager, especially under Ljungberg who has never coached before, do you genuinely believe our team wouldn’t beat Norwich and Brighton under an average coach?
Yes. Yes I do not believe Arsenal with how unbalanced they are would beat those teams under an average coach. Maybe if they had Pep, Klopp, or the great Ole.

Reactions: The Abusement Park

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
After results like these, why would Brendan Rodgers leave Leicester to go to a "big club" like Arsenal? Going from a solid defence to one of the worse and having the likes of Granit Xhaka "protecting" your defence instead of Ndidi. It is also obvious that ownership will not go on a shopping spree after buying Pepe and Tierney in the last window.

Reactions: Chimaera

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Strange emotions watching the game today. Arsenal are in shambles, Potter ball is looking good.

Loving all the signings Brighton made this off season!

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
After results like these, why would Brendan Rodgers leave Leicester to go to a "big club" like Arsenal? Going from a solid defence to one of the worse and having the likes of Granit Xhaka "protecting" your defence instead of Ndidi. It is also obvious that ownership will not go on a shopping spree after buying Pepe and Tierney in the last window.
Rodgers is not known for his loyalty. He will chase the prestige and chase the money

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
all the Arsenal fans I know hate those guys. They say AFTV is for the fans of the other teams
Well they’re not wrong. It gives a camera and mic to idiots. Those with half a brain would hate it of course. Maybe when the team isn’t tire fire? I don’t know Arsenal have been bad since I stumbled upon AFTV. Imagine some on here with a platform lol

Reactions: Savant

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Well they’re not wrong. It gives a camera and mic to idiots. Those with half a brain would hate it of course. Maybe when the team isn’t tire fire? I don’t know Arsenal have been bad since I stumbled upon AFTV. Imagine some on here with a platform lol
I mean, I like to think I am mostly rational but I have my moments.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
“I have no idea why Arsenal are losing. They have world class players all over the field. I mean Lacazette. Auba, Bellerin, Tierney, Pepe, Torreira, Holding, and Leno are all world class and Ozil is the best chance creator in history. Sokratis isn’t bad either. It’s just Guendouzi and the coach that aren’t great so they must be the only cause of us losing. Emery, I mean Freddie, is the only reason Arsenal winning the PL and the CL obviously. Under any average manager they would be above Liverpool! They’re better on paper than Real Madrid, Barca, Liverpool, City, gosh even better than a Barca and Real combo team.”

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Rodgers is not known for his loyalty. He will chase the prestige and chase the money
Yes but I think he needs some trophies to boost his reputation and he has more chance with Leicester than Arsenal.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
“I have no idea why Arsenal are losing. They have world class players all over the field. I mean Lacazette. Auba, Bellerin, Tierney, Pepe, Torreira, Holding, and Leno are all world class and Ozil is the best chance creator in history. Sokratis isn’t bad either. It’s just Guendouzi and the coach that aren’t great so they must be the only cause of us losing. Emery, I mean Freddie, is the only reason Arsenal winning the PL and the CL obviously. Under any average manager they would be above Liverpool! They’re better on paper than Real Madrid, Barca, Liverpool, City, gosh even better than a Barca and Real combo team.”

You’re telling me the greatest playmaker of all time only got 1 assist against Brighton? And that between the 2 best strikers in the PL they could only score one goal?!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad