GWT: PL Matchweek 13

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Ronaldo working hard to “press” through walking and pointing it seems.

The first week of training until under the new boss is gonna be bonkers.
He has some of the worst pressing and defensive stats of any forward in the top leagues.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
WOW lool I have no idea where you dug that up but kudos. Few things one CUti was a teenager there and I never and would probably ever say he deserves the Balon D'or.
Yeah and he hardly had the year nor the trophy case Jorginho had this year.
The point is that everyone makes mistakes, including Ballon d'Or winners and candidates.
EVEN including the guys you label world class after 10 minutes because they're white and blue.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah and he hardly had the year nor the trophy case Jorginho had this year.
The point is that everyone makes mistakes, including Ballon d'Or winners and candidates.
EVEN including the guys you label world class after 10 minutes because they're white and blue.
What a joke the clown is even close to being that quality a player you know i know it Chelsea fans know it. What ever floats your boat though.

Really 10 minutes please name them? I was ultra conservative with Martinez and he clearly is one. So go ahead name the players I called WC and are not.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
At what point can we say Werner is a massive bust relative to the money spent?
Clearly the dude gets anxious with the ball at his feet but our win rates with him in the game versus without him are insane

like the way he plays without the ball is really good and contributed to us dominating games in the CL last year

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I thought we already decided that last year
He had more goal contributions than any player on the team last year and was by far the highest in expected goals, but ok. As @Peen noted our win rate with him is much better than without because of his contributions, even if he personally has struggled to finish.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
That was poor defending by AWB - should have known that Reece was going to cut back on his right

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad