GWT: PL Matchweek 13

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
What a joke the clown is even close to being that quality a player you know i know it Chelsea fans know it. What ever floats your boat though.

Really 10 minutes please name them? I was ultra conservative with Martinez and he clearly is one. So go ahead name the players I called WC and are not.
You're not WC when you dominate the dutch league with Ayax. That's a fact.

And yes, Jorginho winning the major trophies this year (major part of both in fact) makes him an immediate and non-arguable candidate.
That you feel he didn't have the best year is up to you, but it's hardly laughable to think of him.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Clearly the dude gets anxious with the ball at his feet but our win rates with him in the game versus without him are insane

like the way he plays without the ball is really good and contributed to us dominating games in the CL last year
It is true. But that's an expensive price to pay for someone who must avoid to touch the ball at all cost.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
It is true. But that's an expensive price to pay for someone who must avoid to touch the ball at all cost.
The far bigger bust is Ziyech

Dude does f*** all with or without it

Reactions: Blender

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I can only imagine what that note handed to Fred could’ve said. Lol.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
You're not WC when you dominate the dutch league with Ayax. That's a fact.

And yes, Jorginho winning the major trophies this year (major part of both in fact) makes him an immediate and non-arguable candidate.
That you feel he didn't have the best year is up to you, but it's hardly laughable to think of him.
Wait when did I call that Martinez WC? I was referring to the Keeper lol

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
That's also true !

Fred :facepalm:
It’s a hard question to answer because, if you ask it as if they regret it, it is hard to say they do based on the results.

We win games at high rates with Werner. We won the CL with him. He’s fantastic at creating space, pressing, running into the pockets. No one we tried - even this season - has outperformed the way having him makes everyone else play better.

OTOH, he literally shoots at the level of like a fourth division player and doesn’t have close to the same quality as any other options that we have.

It is hard to answer. I bet you Chelsea would be OK with getting those fat ass wages off their books if he doesn’t improve. But I still don’t know if they regret the time he spent here

Reactions: luiginb and Evilo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad