GWT: PL Matchweek 10

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
About as clear of a penalty as you can get.
I’m not in charge but in January they should sell/loan him to Norwich and get Max Aarons (who was in the shop window this summer) coming the other way. He needs a loan out of the spotlight to regain confidence at the minimum.

King Makar19

Dec 5, 2019
Pool used same x1 3 years in a row and they press 95 minutes out of 90. Injury were predictable.

Brighton missing 2 goals is too...

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I’m not in charge but in January they should sell/loan him to Norwich and get Max Aarons (who was in the shop window this summer) coming the other way. He needs a loan out of the spotlight to regain confidence at the minimum.

I disagree a bit. He’s young, he can settle in the side. If it goes to form, he shouldn’t play anyhow.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I disagree a bit. He’s young, he can settle in the side. If it goes to form, he shouldn’t play anyhow.
I think it’s a bit past that point. The defense needs to stop bleeding. Tsimikas hasn’t shown a ton either. They need to get another senior level fullback who can eat minutes in there. Neco’s confidence is gone and he is getting a ton of social media abuse. He needs to go somewhere he can exhale.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
It feels like everything Firmino does around the penalty area is wrong
Firmino and Minamino are nullifying each other. This happens whenever they play together because the want to be in the same spaces. Klopp knows better than me, but they really shouldn’t play together. I’d guess one goes off for Henderson at halftime or so.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
VAR strikes again. Yeah. I am all for VAR to check offsides but like if the naked eye can’t see it and you have to zoom into a toe nail that is too far for me Same as NHL coaches challenging skate placement just to see if they get lucky.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I think it’s a bit past that point. The defense needs to stop bleeding. Tsimikas hasn’t shown a ton either. They need to get another senior level fullback who can eat minutes in there. Neco’s confidence is gone and he is getting a ton of social media abuse. He needs to go somewhere he can exhale.
You’re making my point for me. Who, that is any better (or at least significantly better) will come and sit the bench for peanuts?
You mentioned Aarons, but why would he come here? If Barca was at least nominally interested, you don’t think he could go somewhere and start?

I think Neco needs playing time to improve, but that’s not really what’s best for the club. The hope will be he can improve in training.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
You’re making my point for me. Who, that is any better (or at least significantly better) will come and sit the bench for peanuts?
You mentioned Aarons, but why would he come here? If Barca was at least nominally interested, you don’t think he could go somewhere and start?

I think Neco needs playing time to improve, but that’s not really what’s best for the club. The hope will be he can improve in training.
Why wouldn’t Aarons come here? He was linked to Bayern and Barcelona and wouldn’t have started at either.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Williams is definitely out of his league. On the eye he look decent with speed, skill, touch etc but once you have watched him for a fee games it is quite evident he lacks the brain to play at this level.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Why wouldn’t Aarons come here? He was linked to Bayern and Barcelona and wouldn’t have started at either.
Dest is getting matches (and starting some), so I don’t quite see to where he would have been a bench player. There’s a place to be had there. If he comes here, he’s not playing fullbacks are fit.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Dest is getting matches (and starting some), so I don’t quite see to where he would have been a bench player. There’s a place to be had there. If he comes here, he’s not playing fullbacks are fit.
Dest is getting matches because of injuries. He wasn’t bought to be a starter. And who is more injured than Liverpool!

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
It should be this for VAR. But PL will never go for it for years (if at all) because another league thought of it first.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Really impressive first half for the Albion boys, loving the way the team is playing!
Draw at halftime is probably a fair shout, the 0-0 is the surprise though.

LFC is playing their 8th different back line in 10 games and they have never played with each other. Certainly looks that way.

Reactions: robertmac43

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad