GWT: PL Matchbox 20

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
That City backline is always vulnerable to a counter, so they need to keep playing these long balls.

They're vulnerable at the best of times. Today they've got an 18 year old making his first start and a DM playing at CB. Plus Zinchenko and Walker at FB, neither of whom are known for anything approaching defensive prowess.

Reactions: Blender

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Such a bull**** loss, Jorginho should've gotten a red card. Not sure what Wenger saw in Mustafi either...

Also, LOL at Wolves goal at being offside, but FA doing all they can to make sure Liverpool wins every game so nothing new to see here.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Such a bull**** loss, Jorginho should've gotten a red card. Not sure what Wenger saw in Mustafi either...

Also, LOL at Wolves goal at being offside, but FA doing all they can to make sure Liverpool wins every game so nothing new to see here.

They’ve (wrongly) overturned goals like that all season. So they are consistent at least. Enjoy 12th place.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
This is new territory for us for sure, can't say the same for Lolpool though. There was a lot of good things today, even if it was frustrating as **** in the end though.

They can’t defend and can’t create good enough chances. We never had a negative GD, so I wouldn’t go there.

Any argument that the FA would attempt to help Liverpool win is delusional at best.

Reactions: BrokenFace

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Lacazette was once again garbage.
Lampards Subs were the game changer, and Arteta was slow to make the necessary changes, and when he did they were the wrong ones.
obvious shocking refereeing, but Chelsea were pressing and took over the game.
maybe if Lacazette was half as good as he thinks he is, we could have added to the tally in the first when we had momentum.
good game by Ozil which was promising.
Spot on with everything,

- Lacazette should be the one benched, not Pepe.
- Ozil was very good.
- Arteta needed to make more subs and much earlier, the team needed something fresh to match Lampard's subs. Nelson was useless in the second half, it needed some more danger from that side.
- I would add that Torriera was MTOM for either side.
- I would rather play a 15 year old centreback than Mustafi.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Wow that's bullshit, the referee is required to stop the game when it hits him.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Huge win after an anemic second half.

Don't blame Arsenal's terribly defending abilities on one possible yellow card.
Such a stupid post, the game would've drastically changed if the proper call was made. I am not saying Chelsea wouldn't have scored, since the mistake was made by Leno. However, thinking a ten-men Chelsea would score again would be out of touch.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Such a stupid post, the game would've drastically changed if the proper call was made. I am not saying Chelsea wouldn't have scored, since the mistake was made by Leno. However, thinking a ten-men Chelsea would score again would be out of touch.

Game would have also been different if the penalty was given against Abraham for the pull back in the first half.

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I've made plenty of follow up posts defending my reasoning, feel free to read them as I don't want to go through it all again.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Game would have also been different if the penalty was given against Abraham for the pull back in the first half.
Except it wasn't a penalty, clear evidence shows the foul took place right on the line. Of course it would've still been a very dangerous chance for sure, but not a clear penalty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad