GWT: PL Match Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
OMG Maupay - Trossard front 2 is my new favourite thing. We should be i this game TBH, another great chance gone a miss.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
No you are being run over. That's what the Liverpoolfans said last weekend when we created chances.

Well not the guys are tired and deflated. But if you watched the first 60 you would have seen some great Brighton chances and really good control under the high press of City.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Zouma with an own goal. Embarrassing performance by Chelsea in the second half here, going to drop points to Sheffield.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Gonna be the worst year in forever for us Chelsea fans. Such a disappointing roster.
Chelsea has spent years not integrating their youth players despite having a great academy, so I don't mind that they have finally embraced playing younger guys. With that though there are going to be a lot of ups and downs.

It's also encouraging that most games our worst players are not the youth, it's some veteran that is playing like shit and needs to be jettisoned as soon as our transfer ban is up.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad