Confirmed with Link: PK Subban - Norris Finalist

PricePkPatch*

Is there any thread that discuss Subban's declaration about players needing to show up?

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Oh man. W7 make disparaging comments at PK

What a twist
I actually love PK and have extremely high standards for him. I supported PK through every bit of criticism he's gotten from the moment he joined our organization.

No, I don't think he's suited to be our captain. But no, I'm not a hater.

PricePkPatch*

I actually love PK and have extremely high standards for him. I supported PK through every bit of criticism he's gotten from the moment he joined our organization.

No, I don't think he's suited to be our captain. But no, I'm not a hater.

Yhea, sure.

Hes been the best player of our As, and you say HE needs to step up?!

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Yhea, sure.

Hes been the best player of our As, and you say HE needs to step up?!
Everybody needs to step up.

Did you see how Karlsson played when his team needed him? PK needs to do that and more. He can do it, so I want to see that happen.

PricePkPatch*

Too bad PK did not listen to his own advice.

Maybe he needs Hal Gill to come out of retirement because he cant protect the crease for ****.

What?!

Subban was one of our best player tonight. What are you on?!

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Does P.K still refer to himself in the third person? What a putz.

carlweezer*

Too much talking not enough " walking '. If PK is gping to talk smack he needs to play way better than this. He is a liability at the moment.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Is this the Markov thread?!!!

Price and PK Subban are the only reasons we have hope for the future (and now), and people are bashing Subban. Some of you would prefer Kessel, Phaneuf and Reimer instead of Subban and Price.

Blame Subban? Then you better blame Price on that last goal.

Markov was by far the worst dman/player I have ever seen play for our Habs in playoffs. Markov made so many mistakes and screwed up on almost every shift. One example (out of so many):Subban saved Markov's *** on a 2 on 1 (among many examples).

You can build a Cup contender with Price and Subban...not with a Markov (young or old...he stinks in playoffs) or a DD or a Parenteau.

We need to make a 2 for 1 trade this summer.
Only if it improves our top 6-9 forward core AND top 4 D-core.
(ex: Pacioretty for 2 potential playoff warriors). Replace DD and Parenteau...dump Markov before 2016 playoffs...somehow (NTC...@#$%^&*@#$). I don't ever want to see Markov play another playoff series for our Habs...ever. He even almost let Ottawa get back in it.

Hab fans are so lucky and spoiled to have PK Subban and Price.

Liability no.1-2-3 (in playoffs): Markov, Markov, and Markov.

Last edited:

shawdowmaker

Dec 20, 2011
Montreal
Is this the Markov thread?!!!

Price and PK Subban are the only reasons we have hope for the future (and now), and people are bashing Subban. Some of you would prefer Kessel, Phaneuf and Reimer instead of Subban and Price.

Blame Subban? Then you better blame Price on that last goal.

Markov was by far the worst dman/player I have ever seen play for our Habs in playoffs. Markov made so many mistakes and screwed up on almost every shift. One example (out of so many):Subban saved Markov's *** on a 2 on 1 (among many examples).

You can build a Cup contender with Price and Subban...not with a Markov (young or old...he stinks in playoffs) or a DD or a Parenteau.

We need to make a 2 for 1 trade this summer.
Only if it improves our top 6-9 forward core AND top 4 D-core.
(ex: Pacioretty for 2 potential playoff warriors). Replace DD and Parenteau...dump Markov before 2016 playoffs...somehow (NTC...@#$%^&*@#$). I don't ever want to see Markov play another playoff series for our Habs...ever. He even almost let Ottawa get back in it.

Hab fans are so lucky and spoiled to have PK Subban and Price.

Liability no.1-2-3 (in playoffs): Markov, Markov, and Markov.

Habs lost 2-1 you won t win too many games by scoring only 1 goal.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Great game by Subban, Pacioretty and who am I kidding the whole team played great in the face of adversity!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap: As a Hab fan and a PK Subban fan obviously, I have to complement him on his Listen speech, it's all about respect, nobody is giving the Habs their due. Reminded me of another favorite bearded black, Richie Havens in 1969 my Brother!!!!.......

Last edited:

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Is there any thread that discuss Subban's declaration about players needing to show up?

Just listened to PK Subban in his suite in Tampa Bay on Uninterrupted: P.K. Subban talks forcing Game 7 with Game 6 win. P.K.'s birthday Wednesday, it would be nice to see a Game 7 for an early birthday gift to our star defenceman. Go Habs Go!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap: Coach Cooper saying his team is going to be playing Angry in another report from Tampa Bay today!

Last edited:

studDUGY

Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Well, for all the supposedly "underwhelming performance" by Subban according to Sens fans in these playoffs so far, PK has 8 points in 11 games.

Attaboy.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Well, for all the supposedly "underwhelming performance" by Subban according to Sens fans in these playoffs so far, PK has 8 points in 11 games.

Attaboy.
He's been great against Tampa, let's hope he wires one or two in tomorrow and forces game 7.

Sens fans are allowed to say their d-man is better than ours because Karlsson out-performed Subban (and every other NHL d-man) this season. Karlsson is just tremendous, Subban is nearly as good. The Sens don't have much to be proud of, let them have this one - we're in the second round, they're swatting mosquitoes off on the mini-putt course.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Liking the Subban comments so far. Really really like to hear him go against the "transition team" lame ass Therrien excuse.

phoque taupe

May 15, 2010
Montréal
Happy Birthday PK.
Unfortunately our team could not gift you a practice for game #7 today.

Sans-titre9-600x600.png

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Liking the Subban comments so far. Really really like to hear him go against the "transition team" lame ass Therrien excuse.
Agreed. He was with the Canadian Olympic team. He saw how a winning play. He knows that thinking ahead is a losing mentality.
Sadly I don't think Bergevin would do anything to correct this.

PricePkPatch*

Agreed. He was with the Canadian Olympic team. He saw how a winning play. He knows that thinking ahead is a losing mentality.
Sadly I don't think Bergevin would do anything to correct this.

Bergevin isnt on the ice thinking about now.

His job is to think for an ever better tomorrow

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Happy Birthday PK.
Unfortunately our team could not gift you a practice for game #7 today.

Sans-titre9-600x600.png

I just have to say thanks to P.K.Subban, and all these beauties, that have made this spring so memorable. Great effort from them all during this season, I tried to download this picture from Instagram, thanks for putting it up on HF, now I have it for framing, Love Those Habs - Work Ethic is A+++!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad