News Article: PK Subban: “We can beat these guys. We’re better."

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Remember when Weber was constantly Norris candidate previous years? Well majority of Nashville fans said that it was in due part of the stronger defensive play by Suter that allowed Weber to be the force he was.

Suter is better than Subban defensively AINEC, I recommend you watch Suter play before saying Subban is better.

WhiteLight*

Suter led the NHL in ice time. Of course he's going to be out there for more goals against.....

Twice as many.

In terms of total GA/total ice time, Subban wins again.

Remember when Weber was constantly Norris candidate previous years? Well majority of Nashville fans said that it was in due part of the stronger defensive play by Suter that allowed Weber to be the force he was.

Suter is better than Subban defensively AINEC, I recommend you watch Suter play before saying Subban is better.

Didn't say Subban was better at all. I said the difference isn't huge like Wasted said it was.

Droc

Classless
Jul 17, 2010
In my house.
Was gonna say. And it's not just professionalism, it's about discipline, composure, controlled aggression and humbleness. Subban had way too many antics going on, he needs to just focus on hockey.

All his spins couldnt hide the fact that he lost his cool countless times this series. In many situations, he made bad plays, bad decisions that ended up putting himself and his whole team in the crapper. He poked the bear and the senators took it out on the rest of the team. Defensively he was horrible and despite Karlssons poor play this series, Subban was invisible for much of the time, or he was up to his stupid antics.

He is nowhere near Norris quality yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad