Rumor: "PK likely to be traded" ???

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
You would think if he went somewhere it would be 1 for 1 for a forward.

Or for a sick ass package of futures with as little cash coming back as possible because the Preds know Tavares wants to come to Nashville and they need to clear the money.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Pagnotta has been on Nashville radio twice in the last 24 hours, and walked it back in the first apperance and then REALLY walked it back the second. It went from, "Someone I know that works in a hockey organization told me" to "Nashville is looking for answers after losing the way they did and Subban has a history of being divisive, so it would make sense for the Predators to move him and trade for Erik Karlsson instead"

RickP

Mar 14, 2017
Pagnotta has been on Nashville radio twice in the last 24 hours, and walked it back in the first apperance and then REALLY walked it back the second. It went from, "Someone I know that works in a hockey organization told me" to "Nashville is looking for answers after losing the way they did and Subban has a history of being divisive, so it would make sense for the Predators to move him and trade for Erik Karlsson instead"

Yeah, just listened to this:

To sum it up, other teams love Subban, they asked Poile about him in the past. Poile listened to offers, it's his job, but it will take a crazy offer for him to accept. Pagnotta was asked if he had any "proof" of Subban being a problem in Nashville's locker room, he said no. So yeah, like everybody assumed, it was all clickbait stuff in the first place.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
The guy just had a Norris quality season and is worth his contract....

Trade him....trade all of them.

This is getting as bad as YouTube clickbait thumbnails we're somebody titles " I just won a ton on money" in full caps only to find out he was playing a poker app on his phone.

This is why hockey is still a second rate sport.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
The guy just had a Norris quality season and is worth his contract....

Trade him....trade all of them.

This is getting as bad as YouTube clickbait thumbnails we're somebody titles " I just won a ton on money" in full caps only to find out he was playing a poker app on his phone.

This is why hockey is still a second rate sport.

Because of stupid bloggers who make up shit? Yeah, that never happens in other sports. Only hockey.

Reactions: The Note

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Eklund is universally mocked on here.QUOTE]
Yet....still has a working tab on this forum.

I just find it odd that there's a ton of hockey "insiders" that are considered hacks to the point many fans consider them without any credibility what so ever.

And while there are plenty in other sports, none are as impactful as in hockey.

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
You would think if he went somewhere it would be 1 for 1 for a forward.

Or for a sick ass package of futures with as little cash coming back as possible because the Preds know Tavares wants to come to Nashville and they need to clear the money.

Trading Subban would hurt the possibility of Tavares then. It makes more sense to just move either Johansen or Turris.

shortfuze

Apr 23, 2007
toronto
Gotta think Matthews and Marner will make $17M+ combined
add Subban and Tavares and youre looking at $38M between 4 players.
Include rielly, Kadri and Andersen in that and you have your 1c, 2c and 3c, 1 and 2d plus your 1g all locked up for about 52 million. That leaves you about 30 million to fill in the holes. Not easy but the main components are there.

JuniorNelson

Jan 21, 2010
E.Vancouver
Subban would be a great addition to many West conference teams. Some could make that deal. Canucks probably should have been nicer to his brother if they wanted to go after PK.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad