Post-Game Talk: Pizza Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
That's one of the worst games they've played in a while, top to bottom. Sloppy, lazy, careless with the puck, no back checking, poor reads defensively, dismal PP, shit PK, too much over passing, just overall bad bad bad. Burn the tape level bad. Standout bad games from Miller, Trouba, Schneider, Tarasenko, Panarin, Mika. Kreider is skating at about 25% speed.

Team seemed distracted, almost like there's something else going on with the team right now that is hanging over their heads. Better get over it because that type of performance won't cut it.

Only 1 goal scored in each of the last 3 games. Haven't had a lead since Vancouver.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Fox was terrible

Goaltending blah

Team a mess

I will be at that Rangers Bruins game the next day after the deadline. That’s all I’m thinking about now. Could be Kanes first game. The boys will be jacked for that one.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
You can always go back to them at anytime, I’m not against experimenting here, the Rangers are probably locked into the 3 seed, it is what it is.

Yeah it‘s fine one bad game is not going to be the end of it.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Team for all its talent still has so much to work on and clean up down the stretch if they want to go on a run. So sloppy and careless with the puck for much of tonight.

Goaltenders both way too inconsistent. Would be ironic if goaltending did the NYR in this season.

Can’t paper over these flaws w Pat Kane and win a Cup. Have to correct this internally or it’s irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00