OT: Pittsburgher Thread: Here We Go Steelers! Beat those Pats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggyjoe21

Nov 12, 2003
Pitt
Steelers' D future looks pretty bright with Dupree, Burns, Davis, Hargrave, Tuitt, Heyward, Shazier, and hopefully Golson.

THAT is how you re-build on the fly.

Now get a good pass rusher and it'll be a real force.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I in now way endorse or excuse Brown's actions on Sunday. That said, holy **** am I over the sanctimonious response of the Patriots to it:

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/20...locker-room-video-thats-how-that-team-is-run/

Lol, the Patroits. A team of cheaters and low class pieces of **** have the right to judge the Steelers?

**** them and their sanctimonious ********* fan base and their entire team. I want Dupree to become a house hold name on the 22nd for destroying Brady.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Steelers' D future looks pretty bright with Dupree, Burns, Davis, Hargrave, Tuitt, Heyward, Shazier, and hopefully Golson.

It almost brings a tear to my eye with how awesome that D looks and how quickly they turned that around.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Need Golson to lock down that other side. And then draft another safety. Pass rusher. And an eventual replacement for Timmons and we are set.

We are going to have over 40 mil in cap space this off season , should bring in a vet for one of those positions. Our time to win is now.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I'd still like the Steelers to go after a young QB that has some upside over the likes of Landry and what since Ben usually misses some time every season, there needs to be a better insurance policy there.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I am still getting a kick over the furor over Tomlin calling the Pats *******s.

Honestly, given their numerous scandals, the number of teams who think that they screwed them out of at least Superbowl appearances and that Kraft's cushy relationship with the commissioner got them out of it literally for decades, who in the league doesn't think that about them?

60692974.jpg

And it is kind of weak locker room material.

Belicheat: Do you hear that boys? Tomlin called you *******s. Does that make you MAD????

:laugh: when you write it out and imagine him trying to use it, and a whole lot of nothing.

AgentM

Jan 4, 2008
Allison Park, PA

It really would be outstanding if Golson could avoid another injury. He was sooooooooooooooo good in college.

Need Golson to lock down that other side. And then draft another safety. Pass rusher. And an eventual replacement for Timmons and we are set.

We are going to have over 40 mil in cap space this off season , should bring in a vet for one of those positions. Our time to win is now.

If Golson can be 3/4 the ballhawk we were hoping for this secondary could be really damned good. That said I'm starting to have the sinking feeling that this kid might just have really bad luck and will be fighting injuries that keep him from his potential his whole career.

Assuming the draft board fell right I'd definitely want an OLB to pair with Dupree first. If we could find another 10+ sack guy there our D could be nasty.

I'd still like the Steelers to go after a young QB that has some upside over the likes of Landry and what since Ben usually misses some time every season, there needs to be a better insurance policy there.

Getting Bryant back next year with Rogers/Hamilton/Coates/Ayers all getting playing time this year will make this offense scary as hell. I wonder if another RB is an option too since we are going to run the wheels off of Bell by time he's 26.

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
Getting a bit ahead here, but I think OLB has to be top priority in the draft. Jones is a bust and Harrison cannot play forever. After that, BPA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad