GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Your Baby New Jersey Devils, 7 PM, MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
I thought it was clear as day that it went in originally his hands were going up to celebrate, instantly, he really didn't dig at all and he was shoved on top of it.
Yeah lol, I was going to comment on Subban celebrating even "before" the puck went in, glad I waited for the replay.

Reactions: TheDuke93

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Are you f***ing kidding me .... the Devils are cursed I swear it. Hughes has been playing amazing and has zero to show for it.About the 50th nice play he has made only to have a goalie make a highlight reel save or hit a post

We should start tracking Hughes posts

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Who is this “Nico” I hear about every once in awhile ?

NikoBellic-GTAIV.jpg

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Johnsson useless in front of the net if he's not even going to get close to the path of the shot.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
I’m not sure why , but Pitt is one of most hated teams. The franchise was gifted a generational player to them during their entire existence it seems like.
They tanked on purpose to get Lemieux. The NHL had to change the rules after that so teams had to dress an certain amount of nhl players per game instead of call ups.
Then through some “miracle” they win the lotto for Crosby while they were in the brink of bankruptcy. They sucked during years where there was players like Malkin and Fleury available .

Reactions: nugg and RNCDevil

LeedsMonster

Mar 8, 2008
Waive him and get Foote up here, I mean WTF. Maybe he rebounds next year, but I have had my absolute fill of watching him attempt to play hockey.

Reactions: nugg

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Didn't quit tonight. I'm proud of that. Let's cross our fingers for some good news on Pavel. Hopefully he's just out for a couple games.

Waive him and get Foote up here, I mean WTF. Maybe he rebounds next year, but I have had my absolute fill of watching him attempt to play hockey.

I would say "who are you talking about....but we all know..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad