GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins vs Montreal Canadiens- 3/2/13 7:00pm EST CBC,RDS(HD),TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

disturbedraven

Lets rock
Apr 11, 2005
Peterborough
www.fhockey.com
CBC annoy's me. If this was a Leafs game, then pregame would be 95% Leafs stuff. Because it's a Habs game, its like 40% Habs. WTF does Darryl Sutter have to do with Montreal vs. Pittsburgh?, When I want the 2nd game of the back to back info then I will watch after the first game :shakehead

dutchy29

Nov 9, 2007
SIRISAACBROCKVILLE
I was actually at the game when Theodore returned to Bell Center first time back. Colorado went up 3-0 and the Bell Center was silent, then we scored a goal then another, everyone started chanting "Theo, Theo" and by the time it was all over it was 7-5, got to say one of the best games ever.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
I hate the National Hockey League Network. Absolutely hate it.

They chose the Habs game to be on their Network tonight so I cannot watch the game on Center Ice.

Did I mention that I hate the NHLN-US?

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
I hate the National Hockey League Network. Absolutely hate it.

They chose the Habs game to be on their Network tonight so I cannot watch the game on Center Ice.

Did I mention that I hate the NHLN-US?

I felt the same way until my cable provider made the NHL Network part of my cable package (which with the amount I'm paying without even getting any deluxe channels besides HBO, should have been long ago). Now I love the NHLN :D

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
You chose to marry someone from the Appalachians... same thing, pretty much.

You do realize all of the maps on earth have a mountian range coined "Appalachians" that is shared by the US and Canada? Is this some kid of super secret Canada riddle?

Davebo*

Could HNIC be less interested about Montreal?

They'd be gagging having to broadcast a Habs game, if it wasn't against the chosen one... ;)

It will be all Pens from their crew tonight - unless we start dominating. Then it's on the bandwagon! :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad