GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins vs Montreal Canadiens- 3/2/13 7:00pm EST CBC,RDS(HD),TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Always a fun evening in my home when the Habs play the Pens! This outcome has the extra super special ability to "effect" things far beyond my mere bragging rights. Yes my friends, my wife is a Pens fan. Not just "a" fan, but born, bred, and raised in Pittsburgh type of crazy arss vendetta fan. Shhhhh! She is coming into the basement! ....

"Uh, no sweetheart I was planning going to bed early tonight. Ha ha, you know I don't follow hockey anymore...

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Always a fun evening in my home when the Habs play the Pens! This outcome has the extra super special ability to "effect" things far beyond my mere bragging rights. Yes my friends, my wife is a Pens fan. Not just "a" fan, but born, bred, and raised in Pittsburgh type of crazy arss vendetta fan. Shhhhh! She is coming into the basement! ....

"Uh, no sweetheart I was planning going to bed early tonight. Ha ha, you know I don't follow hockey anymore...

My cat is a pittsburgh fan. I know your situation.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007

I once talked to someone from Pittsburgh. It was the worst.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Would be nice to win a big nationally broadcast game once in awhile. You just know the Pens lovefest is going to make you nauseous. I think I'm sticking with RDS until we get a big lead.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
I once talked to someone from Pittsburgh. It was the worst.

images

this guy?

"Hey Pittsburgh fan"

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012

Sorry to hear that. I think our situations are completely different. Sure, the cat is from Pittsburgh and loves the Pens, but you chose to marry a cat. Is this even legal in Canada?

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
Habs 4

1st 5:03 G: Plekanec (SH) A: Emelin
2nd 10:14 G: Subban A: Plekanec, Prust
2nd 17:56 G: Markov (PP) A: Ryder, Eller
3rd 2:24 G: Galchenyuk A: Ryder, Bouillon

Pens 2

1st 15:45 Dupuis (cuz hes French)
2nd 11:30 Bennett (cuz his family and friends are watching..cuz hes French)

Last edited:

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Sorry to hear that. I think our situations are completely different. Sure, the cat is from Pittsburgh and loves the Pens, but you chose to marry a cat. Is this even legal in Canada?

You chose to marry someone from the Appalachians... same thing, pretty much.

Leo Getz

Sep 4, 2007
How much talk on HNIC will be about the Leafs even though they aren't playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad