GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins vs Montreal Canadiens- 3/2/13 7:00pm EST CBC,RDS(HD),TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Miss Me?

micheltherrien-420x267.jpg

:pens vs :habs

Game Date: 3/2/13
Game Time:7:00pm EST
TV Networks: CBC,RDS(HD)
Radio: TSN 690

Starting Goalies

:pens

Tomas Vokoun

Tomas+Vokoun+Pittsburgh+Penguins+v+Washington+LWI2wPKksj-l.jpg

:habs

Carey Price

habs.jpg

Starting Lineups

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher
Prust-Plekanec-Gionta
Galchenyuk-Eller-Ryder
Moen-White-Armstrong

Markov - Emelin
Bouillon - Gorges
Kaberle - Subban

Price

Chris Kunitz - Sidney Crosby - James Neal
Beau Bennett - Brandon Sutter - Pascal Dupuis
Matt Cooke - Dustin Jeffrey - Tyler Kennedy
Tanner Glass - Joe Victory - Craig Adams

Brooks Orpik - Paul Martin
Matt Niskanen - Kris Letang
Robert Bortuzzo - Deryk Engelland

Vokoun

Last Games

Last Game Against Them

Go :habs Go

Last edited:

Pigems*

Let's go boys stick to the game plan and we should be good to go. Go Habs! :yo:

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Matt Cooke injures the entire team and scores 4 goals. Habs forfeit by mid-second period, but Patrick Bordeleau shows up and single-handedly wins us the game while beating up every Penguin and hospitalizing Crosby

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
Matt Cooke injures the entire team and scores 4 goals. Habs forfeit by mid-second period, but Patrick Bordeleau shows up and single-handedly wins us the game while beating up every Penguin and hospitalizing Crosby

Or Armstrong will made a big hug to Cooke who will start to cry and they will lets us win the game because they will find us soft

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Vokoun is in net for Pittsburgh.

They have pretty much been adopting this 1a/1b goaltending philosophy all year long. Still surprised that fleury didn't get this start though. Its usually a big deal for french canadian goalies to get the start at the bell centre.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Or Armstrong mades a big hug to Cooke who start to cry and lets us win the game because they find us soft

Doubtful. I have found HF's magically crystal ball, the same one that said we should have picked Giroux over Fischer. I saw it with my own eyes. Bordeleau will save the habs tonight.

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
Doubtful. I have found HF's magically crystal ball, the same one that said we should have picked Giroux over Fischer. I saw it with my own eyes. Bordeleau will save the habs tonight.

I searched for this ball all my life and you found it. How much $$$ do you want for it?

FlyingKostitsyn

Mar 7, 2008
Quebec
They have pretty much been adopting this 1a/1b goaltending philosophy all year long. Still surprised that fleury didn't get this start though. Its usually a big deal for french canadian goalies to get the start at the bell centre.

Theodore and Fleury are the only french canadian goalies that are absolutely terrible against the Habs.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I'll admit I was too hard on DD early this season (esp re: his FO%, as DAChampion clearly laid out, it's a crapshoot most of the time) but I hope people remember that Patches scores in bunches and as soon as he dries up, so will DD.

So that leaves two spacegoats: Brian Gionta, and my liver.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Theodore and Fleury are the only french canadian goalies that are absolutely terrible against the Habs.

Whether they do well or not is a different issue. I'm just saying the french canadians usually want to start this game badly.

On a similar note, I don't think Carey Price would be too thrilled if he didn't get a start in vancouver.

I find this especially interesting since the pens don't even play tommorow. Perhaps he is injured or under the weather.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Whether they do well or not is a different issue. I'm just saying the french canadians usually want to start this game badly.

On a similar note, I don't think Carey Price would be too thrilled if he didn't get a start in vancouver.

I find this especially interesting since the pens don't even play tommorow. Perhaps he is injured or under the weather.

No. Fleury simply sucks against the Habs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad