GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins@St. Louis Blues | 8:00 PM ET | Scottrade Center | ROOT, FS-MW

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Nothing on Geno's line. No chance at all.

And it's over.

Only complaint is Sid had a chance to chip out and spun to look to pass to someone and lost it. But, he was supported, so there was no damage done.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
dude save the attitude for someone else k

You said stuff about me having a certain view after the last 6 years. I pointed out that management is different this year. How is that attitude? You are the one whining about them playing too well.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Not really, they've struggled mightily in their own end. They usually do. I like those players offensively, but they've never been any good together defensively.

But this is the first game they've played together? Outside of Hornqvist's turnover on the first goal, I didn't see anything that would suggest that line is poor defensively.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Not really, they've struggled mightily in their own end. They usually do. I like those players offensively, but they've never been any good together defensively.

It doesn't matter if they're slightly shaky in their own end when the puck is in the Blues' end every time they are on the ice.

SPH kept the puck in the Blues' end for shift after shift.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
The positive of the late goals is they won't get overly confident, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad