GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins@St. Louis Blues | 8:00 PM ET | Scottrade Center | ROOT, FS-MW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I may be speaking too soon, but from memory this may be the first time since October that the Pens had more PP opportunities than the other team. I can not be off by more than a game.

penguins2946*

More like "vintage Pens" blown dzone coverage that leaves a player wide open in front of the net for a layup.

That goal squeaked right through his 5-hole. He's had a fantastic game, but that was still a terrible goal.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
again, we only have what jr said. which is that he would watch the next 2-3 games closely

right. so he may be watching this game and seeing that Kunitz off of Sid's line has been a huge positive. He said he'd be watching the games closely, not checking the box score the following morning.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
That doesn't mean that 1 good game will change his mind if he thinks something needs to be changed.

Step away from the ledge.

the straw men are pointless, we've both been posting here all game, i'm clearly not at the ledge

you can have your wishful thinking, i'm very impressed that you are able to assume the best outcome after watching this team for the last six years

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Bennett will never have good games consistently with Spaling and Sutter. It's just not going to happen. His skills are useless on that line.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
right. so he may be watching this game and seeing that Kunitz off of Sid's line has been a huge positive. He said he'd be watching the games closely, not checking the box score the following morning.

that'd be amazing. yet the team's decisions about kunitz regularly defy all logic

penguins2946*

C'mon that guy couldn't have been more wide open in tight. Nothing weak about that goal from Greiss' perspective.

It was weak because it was a really weak shot that went 5 hole on him. Don't get me wrong, Greiss has had a fantastic game today, and that goal doesn't change anything. Still, that was a weak goal.

4-2 now. Pls don't collapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad