GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins@St. Louis Blues | 8:00 PM ET | Scottrade Center | ROOT, FS-MW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2010
Mother Base
Pens stole my creativity, so here you go.

versuch1-crop1_zps22677b2d.jpg
versuch1-crop6_zps631851f2.jpg

versuch1-crop2_zps57a24a38.jpg
versuch1-crop7_zpsfe7d9016.jpg

versuch1-crop3_zps0282b651.jpg
versuch1-crop8_zps633fadc7.jpg

versuch1-crop4_zpsce7de356.jpg
versuch1-crop9_zpsdbf0919a.jpg

versuch1-crop5_zps6f72fb9d.jpg
versuch1-crop10_zps99398c36.jpg

Hazu*

Sep 25, 2011
I say 5-1 win for Pittsburgh. :)

I would switch Crosby with Malkin though.

Kunitz - Malkin - Perron
Comeau - Crosby - Hornqvist

Just for one game at least.

penguins2946*

As by "tweaking the forward combinations", they mean scratching Downie and pitting in Sill.

If the Pens move Kunitz off Crosby's line, I'll be more inclined to watch the game tonight. I just don't see that as a possibility at all. I'm thinking KCH is more likely for tonight than PCH.

penguins2946*

You are such a tease, Capp ....

I don't know if that was as much of a tease as an observation :laugh:

At this point, with everyone and their brother saying they know something that no one else knows, I have no idea what is what.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
As by "tweaking the forward combinations", they mean scratching Downie and pitting in Sill.

If the Pens move Kunitz off Crosby's line, I'll be more inclined to watch the game tonight. I just don't see that as a possibility at all. I'm thinking KCH is more likely for tonight than PCH.

I'm in that boat too.

Can't believe I"m about to say this as a loyal fan for 28 years, but if I see the same lines announced, I'm going to watch the Habs game with my friends.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Hope wemail get crushed in these next two, just to help make the front office's decision for them. Changes need to be made and if getting destroyed in two meaningless games in February is the catalyst that needs to set things in motion so be it.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
I'm in that boat too.

Can't believe I"m about to say this as a loyal fan for 28 years, but if I see the same lines announced, I'm going to watch the Habs game with my friends.

Ha, my buddy has tickets to the Habs-Jackets tonight, and I said YES. Times are tough when I skip a Pens game to go watch the Habs and Jackets.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Just to piggyback something Le Magnifique said in the closed pre-game thread:

"Also it might be a great solution long term for the franchise, if they do allow it to happen I hope they get help for JR to get him better scouts. I would loveto see them make a move and get Trevor Timmins out of Montreal. Make him assistant GM with eventually JR leaving. Great track record as a head scout"

I would be ecstatic if we would target Timmins. He has done an amazing job with the Habs' drafts.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Just to piggyback something Le Magnifique said in the closed pre-game thread:

"Also it might be a great solution long term for the franchise, if they do allow it to happen I hope they get help for JR to get him better scouts. I would loveto see them make a move and get Trevor Timmins out of Montreal. Make him assistant GM with eventually JR leaving. Great track record as a head scout"

I would be ecstatic if we would target Timmins. He has done an amazing job with the Habs' drafts.

Timmins is already a head scout, why would he come here for the same job?

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Timmins is already a head scout, why would he come here for the same job?

I think we've talked about this before. Make him the new GM, JR will become President of Hockey Ops sooner or later. Or make him Ass't GM.

I know we have a plethora of candidates for the job already, but none of them have this guy's track record at the draft table.

If this organization is ever going to get serious about building through the draft, this is what they have to do: poach somebody else's jewel.

BeautiPhil

Toronto Sun Model
Nov 23, 2010
Virginia
Getting shut out back to back in these games is probably better for the org than if we win. Unfortunately, I can't pull for my team to lose, even if I've always had a soft spot for the Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad