Salary Cap: Pittsburgh Penguins Salary Cap Thread: Where Gods are born & Old Ones Go To Valhalla..

Status
Not open for further replies.

LRS87

Oct 7, 2020
About to deactivate my CapFriendly account due to people agreeing Laine's value is better than Crosby's currently. Also, Marino sucks and needs +++ to get Laine.

LRS87

Oct 7, 2020
"16. Pittsburgh’s been pretty clear in its interest in, who is waiting for a trade from Winnipeg. One source indicated the interest shouldn’t be tied to the Penguins’ first two losses. It’s something they’ve looked at for awhile."
31 Thoughts: Why Avalanche traded Ian Cole to Minnesota

My guess is that JR thought Tanev would be 4RW and Roslovic could be our 3RW with McCann/Jank. Now with Tanev playing really good, maybe they don't pull the trigger.

Reactions: Empoleon8771

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
"16. Pittsburgh’s been pretty clear in its interest in, who is waiting for a trade from Winnipeg. One source indicated the interest shouldn’t be tied to the Penguins’ first two losses. It’s something they’ve looked at for awhile."
31 Thoughts: Why Avalanche traded Ian Cole to Minnesota

My guess is that JR thought Tanev would be 4RW and Roslovic could be our 3RW with McCann/Jank. Now with Tanev playing really good, maybe they don't pull the trigger.

Its JR though. Depends how much he likes him........

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Yeah I'd love Roslovic as an addition to the 3rd line. If you want to keep Jankowski and Tanev together, I'd even support running with McCann-Blueger-Roslovic and Sceviour-Jankowski-Tanev.

LRS87

Oct 7, 2020
Malkin-Crosby-Kapanen
Guentzel-Roslovic-Zucker
McCann-Jank-Tanev
Sceviour-Bluegar-Rust

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
5 ga awesome? I didn’t get to watch the entire game, but he gave up a couple stinkers that I saw.

I didn’t watch the full game :laugh: just saw the score. Blackhawks were trash even when I was watching though so makes sense

Reactions: dogthateats

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
In all seriousness:

Bleuger for Roslovic?

Definitely the wrong game to suggest this :laugh:

But, sober as can be, why? First thing you're doing after that trade is trying to work out where you can source another Blueger and Winnipeg aren't in much position to demand we give them a regular for a guy sitting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad