Salary Cap: Pittsburgh Penguins Salary Cap Thread - Hungry for Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I dunno, Bjugstad reminds me of a crappier Jordan Staal. He’s not physical and skates like he has two cinder blocks tied to his skates. He is just kind of bluhhhh.
I don't want to make any declarations just yet but IF the alternative is McCann I can't say I feel all that comfortable with it. McCann has been nearly invisible since the CBJ game. It's too early to draw a conclusion here but I gotta say McCann has been a bit disappointing thus far.

Reactions: Peat

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I'm honestly not sure if folks who are okay with adding Ho-Sang understand the type of baggage the kid has coming with him.

It's also funny that some of those who are "okay with the gamble" are some of the same who have no time for Sprong and are 100% happy to see him dealt to Anaheim.

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
I'm honestly not sure if folks who are okay with adding Ho-Sang understand the type of baggage the kid has coming with him.

It's also funny that some of those who are "okay with the gamble" are some of the same who have no time for Sprong and are 100% happy to see him dealt to Anaheim.

I'd actually want to see him in the AHL and no where near the team until we had a firm read on him and whether he could after a trade round out enough of his game to be worth it. So it would be different then Sprong, where we had to keep him in the NHL and moving him was the best option - even more so after we received MP.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I don't love the idea of rooting against Phil. 81 did what we needed him to do here. Arizona, or as @Ogrezilla calls them - Zona, took on his salary and his contract. That was win/win across the board. It was business, unfortunately. It is what it is.

But 81 did exactly what he needed to do here and we got 2 cups for it.

I love the idea of rooting against anyone not in a Pens uniform.

I absolutely despise every other team in this league.

Louis Hensler

Jul 24, 2019

In fairness, Sprong wasn't very good on the ice, and we got good value for him. What's not to like about that deal?

pokey10

Neat
Apr 26, 2016
Pittsburgh
Nonsense. I think I'm rather closer to Falstaff, actually, sans the bulk.
Falstaff.jpg

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Re-evaluate what was posted and think about whether this was really necessary, or deliberately antagonistic.

Peace brother. Let's live in peace. Lafferty and Marino are here now...it's gonna be okay.
Lafferty and Marino are here now, until players are no longer injured. There is no cap space to keep the AHL guys up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad