Pittsburgh Penguins Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I sure hope they're streaming Val D'Or tomorrow on a hockey internet site somewhere tomorrow.

Seems like a good time to watch the Pens' 2 best forward prospects play in an important game.

I may be crying myself to sleep.

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Poulin I guess is playing center and that to me is a good move as Pens just have no prospects in the system. Legare will be a hit or miss at this point. He has the shot and offensive skills as he matures but is his skating getting better to be a offensive force in the NHL?

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
The box scores on the qmjhl site have video highlights. Nothing too fancy on his goals and assists though.

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
If the timelines match up, I’ll be curious to see if who of the CHL guys they’ll bring in to WB/S to get some pro games in.

Goalie_Bob

1992 Vezina (2nd)
Dec 30, 2005
Pittsburgh
They should be bringing in everybody they can who is a decent prospect. And after looking at their draft history that appears to be only Poulin and Legare, lol. Who would be joining anyways as soon as their season is finished.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
They should be bringing in everybody they can who is a decent prospect. And after looking at their draft history that appears to be only Poulin and Legare, lol. Who would be joining anyways as soon as their season is finished.
Maybe Puustinen, since they’re already in or near the playoffs too.

Although he hasn’t missed any games due to COVID stuff since the SM-Liiga was on their normal schedule, so I’d say he’s less a priority than Poulin who basically only played 1/3rd of a normal Q regular season.

Might not be worth the trouble for Puustinen to f*** around with a contract, visa and a quarantine just to ride a bus between Binghampton and Hershey. Maybe we sign him to an ELC and just say see ya in September.

Reactions: CheckingLineCenter

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Getting strong JaMarcus Russell vibes from Poulin, tbh. Someone better check if he's got a stash of lean somewhere.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Blomqvist’s team lost in the finals. If regular season standings are any indication they overachieved getting even that far. Finished with a .908% in the playoffs but that’s somewhat skewed by a couple drubbings in the finals.

Reactions: CheckingLineCenter
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad