Pittsburgh Penguins on Twitter

Dread Pirate Roberts

Jul 2, 2008
Mountain West
According to Alyonka, the location is just a restaurant that Malkin likes.

Anyway, people observing weirdness or inconsistencies in Malkin's feed are probably just misreading Malkin's sense of humor. The man owns a maximum-security-prison-themed restaurant. He has a delightfully off-center sense of humor.

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
image.jpg

I'm not really questioning his sense of humor i'm questioning the bookmarked links under the address bar. Either way I hope it is a legit account because it has potential to be very entertaining.

Dr Frasier Crane

Oct 16, 2008
Boston, MA
Who knew Geno was such an environmentalist? Greenpeace and World Wildlife Foundation?

But like someone else mentioned, who knows whose computer that is.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Considering the sites had to do with photography, Huff, and Elle I figured it was his girlfriend's or maybe even Alyonka's computer with her helping him figure out a picture and set up.

Biz Nasty

Proudly blocked by DK
Jan 6, 2009
Pittsburgh
how about the PR lady tell Geno to turn off the location feature...kind of a safety issue in my opinion.

Alyonka Larionov tweeted last night that the location on his tweets aren't from his home, but rather some Japanese restaurant in Shadyside that he goes to a lot.

In any event, Geno on twitter should be entertaining...his personality has emerged markedly as he has grown more comfortable with English and I think he really is starting to embrace the fans more than he did at first.

OnlyTheBrave*

If Geno liked the WWF, great, if he likes the WWE...he's lamer than I thought. I can't wait to see Biz Nasty tweet stuff to Geno and see what Geno replies with, lol. That's a recipe for greatness right there.

Anyways, with the greenpeace right beside it, I think it's the "wwf" that changed the wrestling company to "wwe" and not the old school wrestling wwf.

OnlyTheBrave*

Alyonka Larionov tweeted last night that the location on his tweets aren't from his home, but rather some Japanese restaurant in Shadyside that he goes to a lot.

In any event, Geno on twitter should be entertaining...his personality has emerged markedly as he has grown more comfortable with English and I think he really is starting to embrace the fans more than he did at first.

That restaurant is going to get some great business...

"Hey Geno tweets from here, but he isn't here?!!!"
"Ah well, let's eat some asian food, were are here anyway..."

Later, people find out Geno owns a 40% stake in the business as he already owns one back in Russia.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad