Biz Nasty

Proudly blocked by DK
Jan 6, 2009
Pittsburgh
Who are these people?

scaled.php

Ike Taylor in the middle, I believe

OnlyTheBrave*

Must be one of Geno's good friends, I think I have seen that dude in Geno pics before.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Geno is tweeting from the balcony of Foo Fighters concert. Kadar is not pleased. Friday nights are extreme workout night in the pre-season. Squats and bench-presses only. No fun for U!

ThosePuckingPenguins

Apr 28, 2009
Pennsylvania
Oh my, Lord, here's the exchange between Bissonette and Malkin...

Biz: "See you at the All-Star Game if you make it. I know you haven't been the same since I left your line."

Malkin tweets back..."sorry nasty you are play rookie game)))"

Geno having a twitter may be the best thing that's ever happened to twitter :laugh:

OnlyTheBrave*

Again, I am glad he tweets the way he speaks, if it was any other way...I wouldn't bother following. Lol, his broken english and his wit work excellently together.

Two separate tweets...

"My Hero"

"Best song"

Obviously he's trolling Enrique. :laugh:

Harv

R.I.P. Pavol.
Dec 30, 2007
malkin71_ Евгений Малкин
@BizNasty2point0yes russian humoir

:laugh:

ThosePuckingPenguins

Apr 28, 2009
Pennsylvania
BizNasty2point0 Paul Bissonnette
Hey @malkin71_ I would chirp your grammar/spelling but it's better than mine.

malkin71_ Евгений Малкин
@BizNasty2point0funny nasty i wanna see your russian

This keeps getting better :laugh:

OnlyTheBrave*

Geno is definitely giving Biz a run for his money for hilarious NHL'er on Twitter.

Great would be if Crosby created a twitter account and replied to both with "slow motion for me...slow motion for me...unnh I like it like that."

It's about the only funny thing Sid has done from what I can remember...

FDBluth

Jul 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Biz: Hey folks, Evgeni Malkin aka @malkin71_ is now on twitter if you didn't know. Don't think he needs much more of an introduction. #Geno

Malkin: @BizNasty2point0 thanks nasty...

Biz:For sure @malkin71_. Anytime. See you at the All-Star Game if you make it. I know you haven't been the same since I left your line.

Harv

R.I.P. Pavol.
Dec 30, 2007
ryanwhitney6 Ryan Whitney
@malkin71_ genoooo Kadar has you buzzing right now huh? Do you have pictures of Gonch all over your house in Pittsburgh?

Play4Miracles*

Sabres fan here, just wanted to say that I enjoyed watching Malkin play yesterday, he looks to be in prime playing form and he's my favorite to win several awards this season. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad