Salary Cap: Pittsburgh Penguin Salary Thread: TDL - 7 Days.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
At this point, Pettersson is pretty not good right now and he's twice as expensive. If Hagg at least clears the front of the net, that's an upgrade.

E6_9fEYWUAYitWU

Hagg's analytical profile is awful. The Flyers fans hated him. I dunno man.

I guess if we can get out of Pettersson's contract and play Freidman over him, I'm down.

Reactions: Andy99

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
This team is 100% fine. We're like something good vs playoff teams or what not and 6-3-1.

37-16-9 I mean this team needs nothing at all.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
Takes penalties, can’t PK, can’t defend at ES in limited minutes.

I would be questioning the brain trust who thinks that’s worthwhile at all. Riikola hits too and has better results even though he can’t defend.

Pysyk makes way more sense for us given his position, his history with Matheson and skill set. He's also a shot blocking fiend which is kind of what we need.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
We need to lock up Aston-Reese to a 3-4yr deal and move him up to Crosby's rw to add an elite defensive presence. Outside of that, this lineup is ready for battle.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
ZAR is our least used forward besides Simon and randomly being held out of the line up due to a “sickness” despite being on the bench in the celly video in St Louis.
Let me put it this way: I don’t see any of the moves or players being discussed here as making or breaking the Pens chances in the POs or make them any more of a contender. Why bother…I’d say to Hextall, go big or go home

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
Let me put it this way: I don’t see any of the moves or players being discussed here as making or breaking the Pens chances in the POs or make them any more of a contender. Why bother…I’d say to Hextall, go big or go home

Realistically this team is a top 5 - 7 team in the league with the current roster.

Adding a ten goals guy to the 4th line in Paul over what ZAR is providing as well as his size will add a ton.

Bring back Zucker and you have a pretty formidable LW group with Guentzel - Zucker - Heinen - Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino