3rd star: David Desharnais
2nd star: David Desharnais
1st star: David Desharnais

subban.0.gif

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Weber has been ok, but Petry has been way better. Weber's given the puck away a fair bit. His passes kind of go nowhere.

I'm happy with both. Can't be too critical of weber on his breakouts since he's not familiar with the team yet. As for passing, he's had some very nice ones to Byron and I think Gallagher tonight that could have resulted in goals.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
DD gets a lot of crap around here of which I'm included but he's been better than Pleks this year.

Paging Tomas Plekanec.. The 2016-17 season as started.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Petry is playing like a #1, Weber playing like a #1, Beaulieu like a #2. God damn I love these 3.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Hahaha they literally don't mark DD. Both goals he's just poached. I mean, credit to him, but christ. These are NOT goals you see in the playoffs - and for good reason, we'd be furious if our D let in those two goals haha.

Good for DD though, great pass from Petry

Exactly this. No coverage. He's easy to cover but if he's not covered, he'll produce.

Canari94

Oct 10, 2016
Bergevin is currently writing the new DD contract for announce it on the Antichambre... :naughty::D

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
ForeverTherrien said:
look at this guy man you hat DD so much you can barely give him credit it's all about Peetry. I bet it eats u up inside
lol what?

I was one of the biggest Desharnais fans here for years. Still secretly am, but I'm no longer giving him a free pass because I hope he can be the player I loved years ago. If he plays well - like tonight, he'll get my praise. If he plays bad, like against Ottawa - He'll be on my hit list.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
DD is just cleaning up the mess in front of the net. Guy is good at being at the right place at the right time LOL...

DD gosh darn it.... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad