tenor.gif

Reactions: twabby

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Nice all alone open ice hit by Orlov to take away the puck

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
I had a dream, 2:1 Coyotes. The good thing is that my dreams basically never comes true

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
I agree but Panik is wasted playing with Hathaway and Eller. To be effective, Panik needs creative guys and good passers on his line. Boyd would be an option or at least Dowd. Hathaway is too similar of a player and Eller is one of the worst Centers leaguewide in terms of passing and creativity. He's probably the one Center you don't want to play Panik with.

I think Eller is a very under rated passer. And your post backs that up I suppose.

I do agree with you that Hathaway and Panik have similar skillsets. I think they can both help Eller create a “ground and pound” 3rd line that can cycle and exhaust the opponent.

I see Hagelin as a mostly ES black hole offensively — so while I value him immensely as a PK stud and is worth that weight in PK gold — I want to minimize his ES time. So having him on line 4 makes sense to me.

Although he can be the puck retriever on any line. So....

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Some ugly defence. Who was the idiot flopping around on the ice in front of Samsonov?

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
BTW - I thought to myself yesterday that this had all the trappings of a trap game (also Coyotes like to trap). Do I get clairvoyance points?

Also, by now attempting to make myself retroactively look smart, I will inevitably jinx myself, thereby leading to a Caps victory for which I should get full credit.

So I’m fully hedged here

Reactions: StrikingDistance

Lindemann

Apr 7, 2017
They looked at that and said “yup that’s 100% over the goal line”

okay morons

Blitzkrieg365

Jan 1, 2015
DMV
Are you f***ing kidding me? What happened to conclusive? I thought if the puck is in the webbing it is inconclusive. That call is absolute horseshit and even Arizona knows it by their reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad