Post-Game Talk: Pima Pounders @ Powhatan Eagles 7:07 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 15, 2007
Is it time to Panik?

Though unless I'm misunderstanding or Capfriendly is wrong, we cannot.

Capfriendly shows us using 800k of Panik's LTIR relief. Sending Lewington down only frees up 675k.

Not that the team should be in a hurry to bring him back considering how well things are going.

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
Someone plz help me understand what Panik brings us? I’m not being a jerk, I’m seriously wondering. The guy didn’t seem effective and we don’t seem to be missing him at all.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Someone plz help me understand what Panik brings us? I’m not being a jerk, I’m seriously wondering. The guy didn’t seem effective and we don’t seem to be missing him at all.

He has a cool last name and has taken the whipping focus off of Hags & Stevie.

Srsly though, might be a coincidence the team started to gel after he was hurt and he would have a couple of goals right now? Or he is a locker room poison and his presence is a vacuous void of anything positive. So the answer is: I don't know.

I do know if he doesn't score or goal or if his performance doesn't stick out in a positive way...panic button engaged.

TightAmusedKakarikis-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: Blades of Steel

francaisvolantsparis

Nov 21, 2018
Nice
He is a 0.50 PPG forward in last three seasons. Eller, Vrana, Wilson, Hagelin, Hathaway, Leipsic and Dowd are behind him in these numbers.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland

Looks like Boyd will be headed back to Hershey and there is your money for Panik. Could just be paper transaction only, who knows anymore. I guess it depends on severity of Hagelin's injury.

Last edited:

Chokingdogs

Apr 18, 2006

Looks like Boyd will be headed back to Hershey and there is your money for Panik. Could just be paper transaction only, who knows anymore. I guess it depends on severity of Hagelin's injury.

did that Isabelle kardashian whatever person move on?

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Boyd officially sent down to Hershey with Lewington. Hershey announced the move, which they only do if they are reporting to the team

Jun 15, 2007
The team should trade Djoos so his 175k doesn't count against the cap anymore. Then we wouldn't have to send a guy who scored 4 points in 6 games down to make room for Panik.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
The team should trade Djoos so his 175k doesn't count against the cap anymore. Then we wouldn't have to send a guy who scored 4 points in 6 games down to make room for Panik.

who's our 4th RD... if its Djoos it may be more important than our 14th forward.

Jun 15, 2007
who's our 4th RD... if its Djoos it may be more important than our 14th forward.

It's Lewington. Djoos can't even play in the NHL because his cap hit is too high.

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
If Caps lose today, I'm blaming Panik. :eviltongu
He was bad before now he's back from a concussion. Since when do players come back better? Remember Kuzy last year after that flying elbow?

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I don't see a specific role that he fills on this team.
I think he is supposed to be a scoring depth player but that isn't working. We have plenty of bottom 6 guys that aren't producing alot but at least those guys help out in other ways.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Panik will be a big addition to the bottom six once he finds his game. He has the most offensive upside and the best shot and he's a big dude who can skate and win board battles. Give him time.
Have you seen him play before this season. He is nothing special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad